Are midi or mid calf dresses too long for everyday?

I got a few really nice, feminie dresses from this thrift shop. But well they're all kinda long.
Not to the floor but not like most modern dresses either that end somewhere on your thighs

So now that I have them I'm not sure I can really wear them outside. I was wearing one the other day and it was uncommon to have so much fabric there.
They look kinda like this
i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...eless-Mid-Calf-Chiffon.jpg
www.witandfancy.com/.../breeland011.jpeg
i1.wp.com/.../...Mary-Katrantzou-party-outfits.jpg
cdnd.lystit.com/.../...6-359926533_large_flex.jpeg

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would that be a problem? Wear whatever you like.

• I just don't wanna stand out in a bad way

• I see plenty of girls, including my wife, and occasionally my girlfriend, wearing dresses similar to this. Reactions are almost exclusively positive.

What Guys Said 1

• Long dresses are really pretty, I see no problem with them. :)

What Girls Said 3

• That's the length I usually opt for. As long as you like them I don't think you'll have any problems. I actually feel jealous that you found so many good dresses!

• There is no issue. Those are a great length. Sadly it's usually the other way around where a girl is asking about and trying to pull off a dress that is way to short and she ends up flashing her panties around.

• They look so pretty.