What do you think of girls that wear makeup?

Girls ans Guys;basically what do you think about girls that love wearing makeup?

Im happy to say that I love makeup myself and it makes me feel real pretty! And I love my natural beauty too... but I guess its just part of being a girl...

Poll answers:

1st answer GUY 2 answer GIRL

• I find it cute ; I use it & I love it
  • I dislike it ; I prefer natural beauty
  • I dont mind ; I use it from time to time

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... i don't mind if they don't get down on themselves then pretend they are better than everyone else because of make-up lol (met too many girls like this it kills my soul lol), if they are sensible with it though and are smart enough to know that make-up or what others think of their appearace doesn't define them then i think they are cool (it's sadly rare for girls to think this though).

• Yeah I completely understanf where your coming from

• Youre*

• No your spelling is right lol you're is you are but your can be used as in "This is your ball" or "I understand your thesis and what your saying", "What your doing/saying is rude" :) totally right, people get stuff wrong these days, it can be used in short, i remember English in primary so everybody here in England uses your as short.

What Guys Said 5

• I find it cute as long as it isn't excessive.

As in I want to recognize the girl I'm with after she takes it off... other than that it look good on some girls.

• I like it for my girlfriend, but I haven't used makeup for 20 years.

• Yeah I bet lol

• Eyeliner was a staple of the goth/punk comunity when I was young, plus a little foundation, to lighten the skin, and talc to take the sheen off. But I'm a little older now so...
      http://youtu.be/wCuL9Z019KE

• I like it when girls wear a little makeup around their eyes. But putting on a lot of it or really funky combinations then that turns me away.

• Please define funky combinations, so curious...

• I find it very cute when a girl wears make up

• I don't think girls should wear any makeup, but thats just me

What Girls Said 2

• I really don't mind but I feel that sing MakeUp for school should be really discrete so that when you go out you'll look different and still pretty as you are

• Up to them if they want to wear it, its not my face. Some girls at my school overdo sometimes but that's up to them. Others just wear it to give them like a confidence boost if they need it and some may wear it because they are insecure. Girls at my school wear it all the time and some of them cake it on there face, I think a little goes a long way. And a lot of them that wear it look better without it. There's no need to put all that stuff on your face.