Is going braless ok?

I enjoy wearing no bra around the house in summer. As a general rule, I do not go braless in public however. Anybody had any experiences with this? Would you recommend it with certain outfits or not? I am about a 34 D.

Most Helpful Girl

• Halter tops with padding may be good. It still gives you support, but more freeing than bras?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see why it wouldn't be. Just know, I will look at those nips when they're sticking out!

• There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you know what you'd be getting in to, doing it

• I recommend it very highly indeed.

• im pretty sure its just ur nipnips anyway

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a 34D. I wouldn't leave home braless, you're going to attract attention, but if you think that you'd be comfortable, go for it.

• It might make other people uncomfortable but if you like it, go ahead. Or instead of wearing a bra, you could use nipple covers. :)

• If you're more comfortable without it you can go ahead and skip it... some people are self-conscious others aren't. I'm only a size 32B so I don't need a bra, and am more comfortable without.

• 0|0
  • As long as it's not cold, I see no need to. I tend to go braless in dresses and my boobs are bigger than yours and it looks the same with or without a bra except with a bra you can see the bra.

• Really! I just didn't want to attract a lot of attention or make somebody uncomfortable.

• When I don't where bras and family and friends can't see the bra outline in my clothes they still have to ask me if I'm wearing one because it looks like I am. No one will probably notice as long as you don't have a nip slip or something.
      If anything you might feel a little strange at first in public because that's not what you're used to.

• It really depends what your wearing

• That is what I mean. Are there certain outfits that it would be ok with but others where it wouldn't?

• I agree with the other girl, if It's padded I think it might be ok, I don't wear a bra normally with padded tops

• There's obviously something going on here