I'm a shot girl at a gentlemen's club, what should I wear?

I just started working there, I need some advice.

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Gentlemen's club? Aren't those the kind of places that expect you to wear thongs and star stickers over your nipples?

0|1
    1|0
    • A strip club YES... But I have to wear outfits, I can't walk around with thongs

• Show All
    • That's rough. I would have expected that to be good enough for it honestly.

• I know... Guess I'll just wear lingerie

What Guys Said 7

• Doesn't that club have guidance for your clothing? I would ask your manager and/or co-workers. Every club is different.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks... I can pretty much wear anything I want but the thing is I don't know what to wear:(

• You can wear a tight t-shirt and a mini skirt or beach volleyball shorts.

• Thanks... I start tomorrow that's why I'm asking :)

• has to be something skimpy and hot that shows a lot of skin

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks... I start tomorrow nd I'm just trying to think of what to wear!

• A litle tanktop (that shows your midriff) and booty shorts? Or one of those ridiuclously short skirts that doesn't cover anything? And a pair of panties with 'JUICY' or something written on the butt?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I'm talking about lol! Thanks that some good advice:)

• Depends on the club. Is it really "gentlemens" club or is it just a strip club.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a strip club.

• Show All
    • Honestly... I have respect for myself, I can't just get up on stage and dance on a pole naked! I like having clothes on:)

• Ohhh soo its a full nude joint...
      One of my friend used to dance, she told me after seeing how much a dancer could make a lot of waitresses/shot girls would eventually become a dancer.
      You're gonna have to deal with creepy dudes all day good luck.

• Just make sure not to let any douche bag take advantage of you, it's way to common of a thing to happen in a strip club.

0|0
    0|0
    • Never that, I'd probably go to jail for beating the shit out of them if they ever approach me the wrong way!

• "PINK" clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • A short skirt would look nice as well as a tight top that shows some cleveage.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks... That's what I was thinking!

• Show All
    • I have more respect for myself than that.

• That's good to hear

What Girls Said 1