What body type do you find the most attractive?

Feel free to answer the poll or an explanation with your reply.

Skinny.

Athletic.

Average.

Curvy.

More to love.

• Skinny.
  • Athletic.
  • Average.
  • Curvy.
  • More to love.

Most Helpful Guy

• This type of body is hottest to me: link ...I'd call it curvy so I voted D

What Guys Said 4

• I chose curvy, but really all of the descriptors are good as long as they fall under the category of "feminine". It can go from Kim Kardashian to Jennifer Garner to Emma Watson. I like them all. I do have a bit of a fantasy about getting with a girl with a Keeley Hazell body but it's sort of like wanting to get with a really hot freaky goth, it's just a rare thing rather than a "well it's the ideal all women should aim for" thing.

• Average.

• Don't worry too much about your body... what's below the skin is more important. :)

But seriously, whatever you have, just don't show it off too much.

• Everyone says that, but in reality we're judged based on our appearence.

• Yep, heard that a lot and yet the hotter one wins most the time lol, but who knows maybe that will change one day

• Well I'm not the average guy...

• On a physical basis only, I usually go for women who have athletic or average body types.

What Girls Said 2

• The athletic body type has always been and forever will be the most attractive, no doubt about it.

• Athletic body to me means a girl with a lot of muscle tone, and that is not attractive to me. I like women with some roundness and voluptuous curves, not abs and veiny arms like a dude

• I didn't give you the down arrow, my comment was just sarcasm.

• Haha it's cool. I'm not mad about the down-arrow, I just assumed it came from you since you disagreed in your comment.

• I think it's true that we are judged by our appearance. However, that's only temporary, appearance gets your foot into the door and that's it. What's below the skin is more important because it lets you stay inside of the room and not get kicked out of the door.