Girls: Best mascara?

What mascara do you use and wich one is your favourite?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i usually use maybelline megaplush volum express. it's pretty good. it adds a lot of volume and also spreads out my lashes and makes them look thicker. it definitely needs 2 coats. pretty much all of the maybelline mascaras are worth trying out in my opinion. i recently got the lancome l'extreme mascara, and it works really well. i love this mascara. it makes my lashes really long and dark, and thick and volumous as well. i got it as a reward for testing out a product but i think its like 30$ which is way too much for me. i'd stick to paying 7 or 8$ for the maybelline ones lol

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 7

• Benefit - They're Real!
    .. Benefit have also just brought out their roller mascara though, I haven't tried it but I hear that's amazing !

1|0
    0|0
  • Jordana best lash extreme.
    loreal voluminous butterfly
    Benefit they're real
    Maybelline the rocket
    Maybelline the falsies
    Maybelline colossal

1|0
    0|0
  • Benefit "theyre real" is ahhhmazing! and does not clump so you won't look like you have spider legs on your eyes :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Loreal telescopic, the beat mascara ever. It's long, slender, durable, and can really get into the small corners.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Mac. My eyelashes are so thin and blonde. It makes them quite visible.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Diorshow! But drugstore then any Maybelline mascara!

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybeline extra volume it works so well and makes lashes look super long.

1|0
    0|0