Bathing Suits For Larger Sized Breasts?

My breasts NEVER seem to stop growing! It's so annoying. Every year I'm forced to get a new bathing suit and bras too. I would get one from Victoria's Secret but it seems the cute bathing suits are only made for women with smaller breast, like only up to a size Large. I've looked on several websites and their prices are through the roof! I've gone into stores and they only go up to a size large too. Where can I find bathing suits that are cute and cheap for bigger breats? I'm skinny and want a bathing suit that will compliment my figure. It's so difficult! Does anyone else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you mean regarding the price of them being unrealistic... I went shopping with my gf and she was looking at a bikini... it was like $150? I thought... wow that's ridiculous! I was wondering if you got some shares in the company too!

I mean she is a size 0 or 1 and there was practically no bloody material to them! I have spent that much on a shirt, but at least there is some material to it! lol

Anyway sorry for ranting... I can't help you with the large top part of your question... although I know some of the stores did have sets that you could pick and choose the top and bottom. Places like Bikini Bay had them.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• BelleLingerie - the only place I know of...

• Best bet is to look online!