Does a girl's style affect her chances at getting guys?

Does a girl's style affect her chances at getting guys? This is for the guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• It may affect the NUMBER of guys you meet, but it's what's inside your heart and mind that REALLY gets them and keeps them. Best Regards.

What Guys Said 9

• A girls dress and clothing style could be the most important factor for me, at least in the beginning. If I am not into her style I am not going to go after her.

If you wear what the most guys prefer, that will increase your odds I suppose, check the dozens of other posts out here for what guys have said they like if your curious where you currently stand.

• Yes it does effect a girl's chance of getting a guy. I'd never want to go out with a country girl with overalls on.

• Generally I like a girl with a little style and personality. If she can at least dress decently, she can probably carry herself well, and that's a turn on.

• Not really. I'm somewhat of a hippie despite being very clean LOL. But I could be attracted to some preppy blonde chick and then 5 minutes later might think an emo girl is cute. Yes there are some very cute emo girls, I don't care. LOL

• I think that if a girl with country over alls are hot and I think it has some chances for shallow guys but for the rest it doesnt.

• It doesn't really matter TOO much, as long as she looks good with it.

• As long as its not EMO, its totally fine. It depends more on the looks and personality.

• Truly yes it does

• Yes it can. If you dress too damn nice, guys may think your conceited or high maintenance. Oh and a lot of guys these days don't like the 80s trend that is spreading like a wildfire. I'm one of them lol.

No offense on the 80s thing, if that's what your into.

What Girls Said 5

• This is a tricky one. I have many guy friends and I notice that if we're out shopping, they seem to check out the more casual dressed girls because they don't like girls that get dressed up to go shopping. Then when we're out, they like checking out the glamourous looking girls that have taking a little time out to look good for the ocassion but they hate the girls that look too over the top because they don't want to talk to someone that worries so much about there appearence. I think over all, they like a girl that can pull off what she is wearing, no matter the style, looks comfortable and doesn't look like she tried too hard.

• absolutely. How you dress and present yourself to others demonstrates to others what kind of person you are. If you always look frumpy and wear sweat pants and huge tee shirts every day, you probably won't get a second glance. A girl that's clothes accentuate her best physical features will always attract men.

• I noticed that more guys talked to me when I dressed slightly up. I used wear only this oversized black hoodie and sweat pants. I got rid of those and got clothes I liked, maybe it is, but I noticed when I dressed better, I gained more confidence.

• Depends if the guy is picky or if you feel confident of what you are wearing.

• Yes, a girl's style affect her chances of getting a guy. I mean think about it 9 times out of ten a guy who never spo0ke to you a day in your life usually approaches you based off of PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. ----Maybe for someone who has known you and gotten to know your personality it wouldn't bother