How often do you wear matching underwear?

Girls how often do you match your underwear during your everyday life?

0|0
16|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm wearing a brown tshirt with my tightie whities today. I was out of plain white T's. I haven't met a girl that matched, especially if she has big ones. Rarely does the kind of bra that holds D's and DD's up properly have a matching set of panties (unless you are at a lingerie store). My girl only wears 36DD Playtex #49909 bras or something, but she will wear just about any panty if it is cute. If I get her a matching set the bra just ends up in the bottom of the drawer. Anyone need any random colorful 36DD bras that may fit wrong? She has boxes of them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 16

• When I go out, then I nearly always match. I don't have many perfect matching sets, but the colour and style at least have to match. Otherwise, it makes me fell uncomfortable.

At home, I rarely wear a bra, and if I do then it's usually because I'm working out so I wear a sports bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I don't feel lazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha honestly, never unless it will be seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care anymore! Whatever I see I throw on just to hurry and get out the house. I work so I don't have time to match my pantues to my bras. But!!! If I'm expecting my boyfriend over... I'll take the time to match them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never wear matching underwear lol i don't see the point of it

0|0
    0|0
  • At least week. There aren't a lot of affordable bras in my size that come in cute matching sets, so I jut buy black everything and it eventually matches

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost never...

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost every day.. At home relaxing? Well that's a different matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bra and panties, never, cause when would someone see me in both at once? Even if I have sex the bra comes off before the pants. Now if a part of my bra is gonna show then that should match my top but that's less common too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if I happen to wear both black, white, or nude color bra and panties. But I think it's pretty rare for me and I've never bought a matching set.

0|0
    0|0
  • idc. Whatever fits

0|0
    0|0
  • When I want to feel invincible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I think I've only done it a couple of times

0|0
    0|0
  • Not everyday but most of the week lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they will be seen... No time to match eveything everyday!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very often

0|0
    0|0