How often do you wear matching underwear?

Girls how often do you match your underwear during your everyday life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm wearing a brown tshirt with my tightie whities today. I was out of plain white T's. I haven't met a girl that matched, especially if she has big ones. Rarely does the kind of bra that holds D's and DD's up properly have a matching set of panties (unless you are at a lingerie store). My girl only wears 36DD Playtex #49909 bras or something, but she will wear just about any panty if it is cute. If I get her a matching set the bra just ends up in the bottom of the drawer. Anyone need any random colorful 36DD bras that may fit wrong? She has boxes of them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 16

• When I go out, then I nearly always match. I don't have many perfect matching sets, but the colour and style at least have to match. Otherwise, it makes me fell uncomfortable.

At home, I rarely wear a bra, and if I do then it's usually because I'm working out so I wear a sports bra.

• Whenever I don't feel lazy.

• Haha honestly, never unless it will be seen.

• I don't care anymore! Whatever I see I throw on just to hurry and get out the house. I work so I don't have time to match my pantues to my bras. But!!! If I'm expecting my boyfriend over... I'll take the time to match them.

• i never wear matching underwear lol i don't see the point of it

• At least week. There aren't a lot of affordable bras in my size that come in cute matching sets, so I jut buy black everything and it eventually matches

• Almost never...

• Almost every day.. At home relaxing? Well that's a different matter.

• Bra and panties, never, cause when would someone see me in both at once? Even if I have sex the bra comes off before the pants. Now if a part of my bra is gonna show then that should match my top but that's less common too.

• Maybe if I happen to wear both black, white, or nude color bra and panties. But I think it's pretty rare for me and I've never bought a matching set.

• idc. Whatever fits

• When I want to feel invincible.

• Nope. I think I've only done it a couple of times

• Not everyday but most of the week lol.

• Only if they will be seen... No time to match eveything everyday!

• Not very often