Blue + Black or White + Gold?

There is a huge debate going around... I see blue and black, but othere\s see it differently. So I want to know what you guys see.

cnews.canoe.ca/.../22258451.html

• I see Blue and Black
  • I see White and Gold
  • I see something different

Most Helpful Guy

• Enough with this dress already. We can't know its real colors unless we see it for real with our own eyes. That's because colors can look totally different depending on the lighting and the camera settings used. We can't know how it really looks like simply by seeing a picture.

What Guys Said 5

• i want to tear up this dress... this is the fifth time i see a question about it!!!

• Blue and gold.

I haven't met anyone else who agrees. But I don't understand how anyone could see anything other than that

• OK. Why is this such a big deal? One of my interns showed me this already today and I fail to see the point? People these days sure know how to obsess over the pettiest things...

• White and Gold because I say so

• NO ONE CARES!!!

What Girls Said 6

• I saw this debate

Saw white and gold

Could be it was propaganda and the dress in the pics were two different coloured one's.

There's a big difference between Navy Blue and white

• How about we stop talking about this? Everyone agreed? Great.

• I think @Klaatu51 basically covered this for everyone, but I see white and gold personally.

• I see really light blue/purple and light grayish, with brown/gold.