Would you date this girl?

I'm doing this for my friend because she wants opinions on her :/ Anyways she's 5'3 and somewhat curvy (not fat or chubby though) She has hair that goes a few inches past the middle of her back and it's black and brown. She has greenish blue eyes and is pale/fair skinned. Her style mainly consists of converse, dr. Martens, flannels, shorts/high waisted shorts, crop tops, skinny jeans, leather jackets and band shirts. She tends to dress in black, white, grey, red and sometimes dark blue and pink. She's outgoing, adventurous, sweet, and hilarious. I guess that covers pretty much everything

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds really nice to me.

What Guys Said 11

• If I was single, I'd for sure go for a girl like that

• i can't tell without a pic basically

• Depends on how attractive her face is. If the face is really bad then its a no go. But at this point im settling for anything I can get.

• Picture worth a thousand words.

• Mmmmmm maybe, I mean I love girls who wear band tees, especially shorts + leggings plus band tee but she seems... I don't know she just seems off, her style I mean, she sounds attractive though if that's any help lol

• Only when she reaches a legal age

• Yeah y not sure will date her

• Maybe / I don't know

• Wtf? No pic?

• It won't let me post a pic chill out

• No she's really not. She has the most flawless skin and most beautiful eyes and plump lips. I'm so jealous of her

• No, even if she was of age. She sounds like a sheep

• Too young for me

What Girls Said 2

• This is a 'rate me question', not a 'fashion' question...

• Did you really pay that much attention to what I put it under?

• Yes, but your question is 'would you date her', not 'do you like her fashion sense'... Was it not?

• When I was writing it, it was about her fashion sense and then I changed it and for got to change that with it. Also, I did write about her fashion in there

• Sounds like a nice person, so maybe. From what you describe I dont think she has much to worry about.