• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my husband of 53 look at pictures of girls 18-22 years old on the internet?

I am 55, pretty and in great shape and I know that my husband loves me very much. But I continue to catch him looking at girls that are 30+ years younger than me. Why and what is the self gratification? What is he thinking of when he looks?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He is remembering his youth, and reflecting on a time when that age group found him attractive. Men are visual, we have huge egos, and we are hunters. He will always want to look, and he will always want to sniff. You are safe as long as he does not become a pointer, or a tracker. Let him enjoy the pictures, and be there to enjoy the ride when his bone is ready. In fact, blow his mind and suggest some porn sites, and tell him you will be expecting some extra effort on his part towards you after he has watched. Red TUBE is a good one and it is free.The dangerous part of this is he is risking that you might decide to find attention from another source, and you are more likely to have what would attract what you would find, where he is not nearly as likely to get lucky with the girls he is web surfing.Men who cheat, do it if they think they can get away with it. Women who cheat, do it because the men they love are not paying enough attention to their basic needs to be loved, held and appreciated.Good Luck,James

• People cheat for all kinds of different reasons... I could totally get away with it with my surroundings and schedule, but I dont. But I'll give you a +1 agree for recommending free porn!

• Show Older
    • I would be totally upset if my husband only wanted sex after he looked at other women. That's horrible. I would want to die. I think men need to stop their p*rn addictions and pay attention to the women who may not look like the women on the videos, but love them and put up with all of their stupid crap. Guys treat us badly, take us for granted and then wonder why we leave.

• erikaranka... I am sorry to say it, but I think you have decided that men should think like women to appease your fears/concerns. If all (even most) men think this way, then it is not "wrong", but normal, and it is our expectations of thinking that they should think differently that needs to be addressed. Good luck with staying, or leaving. James

What Guys Said 85

• Once more:It's just day dreaming: porn isn't reality, it's FICTION.

• That is a bit odd. Although I do believe most men continue to stare at women we'll into an old ripe age, doing it on the net sounds a bit creepy. I often remember my ex pointing out girls and asking me if I thought one was cute or not, and I was pretty honest. But I remained faithful, I would never act or have any impulse to seek the girl I'm casually staring at. Especially if I'm with someone. I do think he's trying to remember his youth. But if he's looking at even younger girls, or full blown porn, then you might have a problem. I read many of the answers here and usually most are in favor of his actions, and so am I, only slightly. As long as he remains faithful to you, loves you, and he doesn't act on his impulse's, then he's a good man in my book. Do however, let him know how you feel when he does this. It's natural to want to find the reason, and you'll only grow more frustrated if you don't.

• I appreciate your answer, thank you.

• Youth, innocence, simplicity, lives being led that aren't the least bit troublesome.

• Even the most faithful man (I am) appreciates a beautiful women as art. He is probably thinking: "How lovely she is", translated: "Yummy!" but that does not mean he is fantasizing bedding her.

• Would you rather him look at pictures of other 55-year-old women?

• Hahahahahhaha X-D

• Show Older
    • No he has a point! 20, 30, 55...its the same results... its PORN afterall.. she is not bothered by how young they are, she is bothered by porn itself

• Well....guess you have to be secure in yourself and your relationship. its just eye candy.

• i mean guys his age and all ages always love younger girls because part of it is not wanting to grow up which all guys, and women I think don't wanna get old. so it makes em feel young and alive. guys love the idea of seeing a beautiful young girl next door type being wild and having hot sex...hes living vicariously through the guys on the porn having sex with the girls. he wants to be that guy. its a huge turn on for all guys seeing young hot girls having hot sex. I don't know y but it just does. if you were a guy you would understand. I'm not a counselor and all, but its not a healhty sign if he's looking at this stuff a lot and ur marriage is in jeopardy.either you are not being sexual with him like porn girls r...but I would confront him bout it and give him an ultimatum. either start being wild and kinky or spice up your image. bottom line hell probly never give up porn no matter what even if he did land one of these little hot girls and was having sex with her hell still look at porn so don't fight it. but ya id definteily go see a counselor and work thins out.

• this answer never changes he likes what he sees, nothing more

• Pretty much what sumina7 said. That and a little remembrance of days gone by. Nothing to worry about.

• Men are hardwired to get excited by looking at nubile females in child bearing condition (does not mean he wants to leave you to go with them). The female equivalent is females finding strong and successful males attractive (does not mean you will leave him to go with them). Don't let it bother you.

• its normal ,thts how men are designed geneticallymaybe he has a fetish for young girls or sumthngu need to spice up ur sex life a bit

• I know if I was your husband I would try everything to not look at porn in front of you.Guys are genetically predisposed to have sexual stimulation. It's what keeps the population growing. But I would never look at porn right in front of the girl I love. I would do it in private. And I'll be damned if girls don't masturbate or look at porn on their own. We all do it. We and dolphins are the only species to have sex for pleasure and there is no shame in that.There is shame when doing it right in front of someone who finds displeasure in it.

• Pigs do too.

• Wait till you're past that girl stage. You'll understand.

• Even more opinions here about a tough subject...Older men sometimes marry younger women and vice versa...for obvious reasons...They are simply younger, firmer, sexier etc etc. I think we as humans want to deny lost youth...being 20years old again and it is hard to let go of that...As we get older, we lose many things that we had as very young people. I certainly would not lose any sleep over it, and I don't thnk your marriage is in jeopardy because of it...I may be wrong here ...but then again I am only offering editorial opinion ...like everyone else. Hang in there and ignore it if possible.

• He has urges, just remember has sleeping with you, would hurt if you went to the gym more and spiced it up in the bed room. and even surprised him in the shower. Its all genes and we are very visual. If you aren't happy about it then sit with him and ask him why he looks at it and if there's anything you can do to get is mind off of it. Despite Porn is on 90% of all computers or more. Just a lot more 18-22 year old on it because that's what hot in society now.

• A lot of guys including myself love that age - To me its just something that is hard to describe -If you get pictures of girls of all ages and love at them side by side , girls in the age bracket that you are talking about just have this look, this glow, this look or feel of innocence in their eyes and their smile - I'm not sure if it's something that woman can see themselves ya know, I am pretty sure a woman would not see the same thing a man sees - Hard to describe like I said but I tired -

• Would it surprise you or would you question if a 18-22 year old guy was also looking at images of "Mature say 30-50" year old women on the internet? There are plenty of younger guys that have an interest in the "Mature - MILF" genre. Does that raise any eye brows? I'm in my early 30's and certainly enjoy both genres of younger and older. As a matter of fact I enjoy women of all legal ages. (mostly anyway). I had an ex that questioned me looking at 18-22 females but had no problem with the fact that I also looked at (mature / milf) images also. Didn't make sense to me. The fact is our fantasies are built on things we don't have, can't have or simply won't have. Most women would think, "He's looking at something I'm not, so I guess I'm not enough for him." Which is a legit feeling and in some cases that might be true. But, in most cases you probably are enough for him and it's just harmless fantasies that he is charging with pictures of younger women. I'd say not to worry about it too much unless you find him talking to younger girls, seeing younger girls or spending time with younger girls. They are just images.

• because 18-22 year olds are hot

• But there are lots of Older women that are HOT too!

• Seriously? Wow. Um, it's because girls that are young and fertile are supremely attractive and gets his blood pumping. It's that simple. Just because a guy gets older doesn't mean attractive women stop being attractive.

• and a women get older she wants a young hot stallion!

• Dear Women.Guys look at porn (almost all of us). When we do, we do NOT think about the girls personality. We don't think about having a date with them. We don't think having an affair.We think about t*ts, ass, etc.If you catch us looking at porn and you don't like it, BEFORE you feel hurt realise the following.1: We still love you as our girlfriend/partner/wife.2: We aren't looking because we don't want to have sex with you. Sex and masturbation are different.3: The porn has no relationship towards our feelings for you in one way or another4: We've been doing this for years, since we were young teens.-------------------------------I've answered a number of these questions (all pretty similar), and time and time again the female's response/question is "Why is he looking at porn, doesn't he love me"?So I hope I can make it perfectly clear. Almost all (not all, but I dare say most) males masturbate and probably look at porn (or some other visual stimulant). This is NOT a cause for alarm. Masturbation and sex are two different things and there are many studies that show masturbation levels do not diminish once in a relationship.If you have concerns about your relationship, speak to your partner about it. If you have concerns about his masturbation/porn, again speak to them. But please keep in mind what I wrote above. It is not a reflection upon you in any way.

• I think it would have to be a reflection on us. If it hurts a woman for a man to do it, and they keep doing it, then I definitely think there is a huge lack of respect and love for the woman. Why make someone feel bad about themself if you say you love them?

• If I was to say "your breathing makes me upset", but you go ahead and breath anyway, is that a problem of yours or mine?Sure, masturbation isn't required like breathing, but for a lot of guys it's still 'required'. Blue balls, stress, sleeping etc are all relieved by masturbation. And whilst sex is great, it requires 2 people, in the right mood, and you have to think about the other person, pleasing them etc.I honestly don't think females understand the role a quick wank in a guys life.

• Surprise! We wives look at young well endowed firmrer guys and masturbate too! Its fun!

• Men like younger women, because in psychology, youth sybolises fertility, and strength and nurturing.most men are less attracted to a woman, as she gets older, and even more so once she's past her prime.with a man, an older man can see seen as attractive because with a man, age isn't a symbol of fertility. We provide the resources and the safety.All mens hormones, program them to be very attracted you young females. And this is all guys not just some. Some men like older women, but not after she is past her prime which is about 40-45. You'll see guys looking at the olsen twins etc, but never at elizabeth taylor.thats just the way it is. Just see yourself as lucky that he manages to fight those urges to fool around with a younger girl.

• "Boys will be boys" only begins to tell the story. The real issue here is not that he looks at women, but that he looks at significantly younger women. The explanation for this is dead-easy. Just think about how old he'll have been when he was most "on his game" and when his hormones were least in check. Every man is going to hold the fondest sexual memories of the time when he was the most sexually 'in his element'. It might not be pleasant for you, but it shouldn't be entierly surprising either.

• I keep thinking I'll reach an age when lust will no longer be a distraction, but I turn 60 soon, and a curve of hip or leg or a flash of skin is still a serious traffic hazard for me. It doesn't seem to matter how much sex I'm getting, it's a constant visual magnetic attraction that must be hard-wired deep in my brain somewhere. I do try and be tactful and not leer, but it's not easy.

• There aren't many sites that have photos of 50+ year old women, that's one reason. Men are visual. We like looking at pretty women, plain and simple. It has nothing to do with you.

• when I was a kid... they feel old

• Young girls are just pretty is all. I look at 20 something girls to but I would never date one. I also look at a lot of girls that are in their 40's and 50's. I was so in love with a woman who is 50 or so years old that I was just sick over it I'm 43.

• It reminds him of his youth. Just because he likes it doesn't mean he love you any less.

• Sexual fantasies I guess. Or just beauty. Is he jacking off. Honestly there is nothing wrong with that as long as it is not taking away from his life or yours. They are not actual people they are images of actual people. The truth of the matter is girls remain pretty even as we get older. I am 20 and I see a lot of fourteen fifteen year old girls that are pretty and have been through puberty. I am no pervert I don't have relationships with them other than friendly and I try my best to have self control and not look at them in a sexual way. But instinct is instinct. Its sort of like this. Have you ever been so mad at someone maybe even a friend or a loved one and thought or even said oh I just want to kill him/her. You never meant that, you would never do that. It was just a feeling and even Gandhi probably felt like hitting people at times, but he didn't and I don't think your husband will do anything more than look. And pictures will never be a replacement for the real thing. I think part of the problem is mens natural instinct is to like variety. Even if a man was married to the most beautiful sexy women in the world he would find other women attractive and think about them sometimes.

• I agree with the last sentence... just think of tiger woods (he was married to a beautiful model and he still wanted some cheap whore)

• Makes sense.

• Quite honestly let your feminine insecurities go. He is just looking. For some men it's a way of trying to recapture their youth. For others it's just admiring the beauty of an attractive young woman. Remember too, when WE were that age there was not the proliferation of porn that there is today and if you believe in nature then you HAVE to know that men are visual creatures.It's all nature dearie and you cannot change nature. You just live within it and he's still married and dedicated to you right? I'd say he's living WITH nature as best as any man can!

• He's being male. Women are in their sexual prime at 16-25, so it's natural that we find them most attractive at that age. Don't be offended.

• Actually, women reach their sexual prime in their 30's.

• Show Older
    • It can be higher, but that's to do with the incoming shutdown of their biological clock. Plus they are more experienced and comfortable with sex.Men will still prefer young women (on the whole)

• In thier 30's, Not 16-25!!!

• Well, first, he's masturbating because he has a heartbeat. There are exceptions, but broadly, that's what guys do. Masturbating isn't something guys do because they're unsatisfied with their partner(s) at all -- whatever women tend to think about this, in your average guy's mind the two are entirely separate subjects. One is about love and companionship and sex. The other is about anatomy and jiggly things and sex -- no personality, no moods, no being considerate required. Most importantly: no emotion. It's a separate thing in all the ways that count.Second, he's masturbating over younger women because 95% of the porn out there is of women who are 18-22. If he doesn't make an extra-special effort to find "specialty sites" that deal in older women then it's going to default to young women. Not coincidentally, they also look the best. If they happen to be his daughter's age, then so what? They were hot when he was that age too, and chances are his opinion hasn't changed. There's no threshold in life where a guy starts saying, "Firm, ripe boobs? Ew!"This does not connect with cheating, or with you not "being enough" for him, or anything like that. Guys don't think like that. Weird as it may sound to a woman, emotionless sex energizes guys in a way that women may not (or maybe may?) understand. Getting off and making love are both important. Guys are happiest when they get off regularly...and then make love regularly too!

• "Masturbating because he has a heartbeat"? Then why does he not come to me when he feels that he needs to "get off" and if he tells me all the time that I sexually satisfy him? When women catch their partners looking on the web like this, it destroys something inside of us and I feel that our relationship will never be the same sexually. Men do not understand that when caught like this, they have DESTROYED the sexually, fun-loving, friendly partner they once had. Then what? Was it worth it?

• Show Older
    • Well if he's going to masturbate (and he is), why rely on fuzzy memories of hot girls he saw on the street when a quick web search (or quick flip through a magazine, to use your brother's old-school predilection) will turn up some more-specific visuals? The idea of guys being visual applies most strongly to the moment of orgasm -- the best orgasm is one where a guy is gazing at something highly erotic as he approaches and reaches the moment of climax. Partner or photo, either one works.

• Thank you for making sense out of all of this and taking up so much of your time. I am done conversing about this and I will read the suggested book you mentioned.Have a happy life.

• Because even a plain 18 year old is better than an beautiful 50 year old. I was at the store once and saw some old dude buying a porno mag with a bunch of college girls in it and it freaked me out to think this guy was lusting after the women I hook up with. Then I realized if I were in his position I'd probably want the same thing, it must suck to get old. Poor dude, fap on sir. Fap on! I salute you!

• You're an idiot. Cristy Brinkley is in her 50's and is gorgeous!. Halle Berry is in her early 40's and is smoking. You've got Courtney Cox, Angelina Jolie, and tons of women just like her that are older and still rockin it. Its just dumb to say that young and plain is better than older and attractive.

• Show Older
    • You're right, there isn't a such thing as a "DILF" hahaha, that's a great point! Hilarious :)

• It's funny because it's true, but hey if I hurt your feelings feel free to down vote Does not change the fact that I am right. YEAH BRING ON THE FLAMERS!

• Show More

What Girls Said 47

• Because that is what men do!

• U are one of the hottest gal on this site... but y hav you blocked me

• I have blocked no one! If you had been blocked you would not have been able to leave this comment here!

• No matter how well we age we simply do not look the same as we did in our early 20's. There is a different look that we all have in our 20's and it can be physically attractive and desirable to look at but that is where it ends. Most of us would tire quickly of actually being with someone that much younger. To me this is no different than wondering when you are in your 20's why your man is looking at other women at all. They do it, it is part of their sexuality and not a sign they are unhappy with their partner.

• we wives are enjoying watching the firm young men just as much,

• This is just stuff that guys do. I'm sure he isn't planning to have an affair or run off with someome else, and I'm sure he dsnt look at it because he liks the look of them beta then u. Most men do ths, some however dnt.

• I don't know but I think that if his bahavior is hurtful you need to sit him down and have a serious conversation. If he really loves you then hurting you would be the last thing he would want to do. I mean how would be feel if you were constantly lusting after younger hot men?

• I feel the same way. Why hurt your wife or girlfriend and make them wonder if they are attractive to you?! Be respectful and pay attention to THEM! Don't act like a horny teenager and jerk off to p*rn online. That's not cool.

• When you grow to be a certain age, men tend to forget what it was like to be young. You live your years of fresh skin, nice hair, in-styled clothes, and boyfriends. And you live your years of wrinkles, gray hair, sweat-pants, and marriage. You have to remember the times when you were younger - If you don't have children, it's even harder to. Your husband needs some sort of image to go back to his childhood, or early adulthood, just to comfort himself that he isn't becoming too old! Around your age, you tend to forget those things. He is still faithful to you, don't think he's not. He just needs remembrance of the early bloomers & if you want my advice - Invite your children or grandchildren (if any) over at your house for a weekend, or go out with the family more often. It will keep his mind off of what he's missing, and he'll focus more on what his age group should be doing.

• EWW! that could be (a pontiel) kid's age of yours. That's digusting!

• Everyone has their preference and certian things that turn them on when it comes to p*rn. I'm not gonna lie, I love my boyfriend to death but I still look at certain types of p*rn. Don't take it personal, if your really worried then just talk to him about it.

• Instead of fighting against it, join in... (I don't mean look at young girls) haha.. I just mean, spice it up a bit, get kinky like.. give him a surprise in your undies when he comes home, or you show him where to put his hand, stuff like that, men (of all ages) love that stuff.. (I mean the majority, not all of them) ... Never mind the fact he looks at women.. so what? If he loves you, I don't think it should make a difference.. Cause you know he loves you..

• After looking at all the other answers, I think it is important to remember men's sexual experiencs that have programmed them for the rest of their life. Young boys learn early on the power of a sexual image to stimulate them to orgasm. This is an experience that they carry with them for the rest of their lives and forms their adult sexual preferences and habits. Even when they are adults and are in a wonderful relationship, they still carry those experiences with them. Does it make them bad or untrustworthy? No. It is just how they have been trained to stimulate themselves. It doesn't make them monsters or horrible husbands, unless they cross these lines:1) He masturbates to orgasm by watching porn, thus denying you satisfaction and pleasure.2) He starts communicating with real people for sexual gratification3) He starts looking at child porn, which is definitely crossing the line of social acceptability4) He becomes Obsessed with pornOther than that, I think he is just a pretty normal guy. I think it is also good to remember that if he is getting older too, then he might have trouble maintaining an erection, which can be a very distressing issue for a man. So he might be trying to find that extra stimulation so he can maintain an erection. Just a thought!

• I'm mostly with you except for #1. All guys masturbate to orgasm watching porn. That's what it's for. If you don't want them to do this you are bound to be disappointed. Really. And if you don't want them to do this then you really don't want them to watch porn at all. That's what porn makes them do. They watch it, they get turned on, and then they jerk off.

• Alright, you got a point on #1

• Erm excuse me... I bash off to porn all the time, I NEVER deny my woman sexual pleasure. There is NOTHING wrong with masterbating to porn, girls do it, guys do it.

• What is he thinking of when he looks at these younger women? He's thinking about exactly what you think he is thinking about. I think that it can be healthy (as long as he is just "looking" at them and the women are of age). Men are very sexual and it has nothing to do with you or whether he finds you attractive or sexy (considering you are still keeping yourself up). It is the difference between women and men that has been the same from their teenage years it doesn't just go away as they get older (if anything it may be more intense). They only try harder to conceal it as they get older because they don't want to be looked at as a pervert but they have a healthy interest in sexy women. They all will do it (take a peek) and if that is all that he is displaying, I wouldn't worry about it. I am not saying that any of this behavior is really okay with us but just know that it has nothing to do with you and it doesn't take any of his love away from you.Just think about it this way, on girls night out we are looking at younger guys while joking around with our friends about what we would do with that. We are only joking but we are not looking at a 60 year old man saying...ooooh, he makes me hot (physically). It's all just a natural process that go thru as we get to the point in life that we may not be able to have what we think we want. Same thing for him, there is no young girls out there thinking about him sexually so it is safer to look at them on the internet without any rejection or criticism. It's safe. Hope this helps! Love & Peace!

• You are one of the very few that makes sense to the situation. I appreciate your feedback.

• IT takes two to tango, thnk you this shows men and woman are equal :)

• Dear MrTinker, you just agreed with me... again... take care! lol

• i highly doubt he purposley means to look at women in those ages, its just what the industry is right now and its what there is everywhere it will always be younger ladies because that's what people want. when looking at p*rn it will usually be young adult to mid adult women unless he searches for the more mature ladies wich is already too much work for a man..

• Obviously he is visually stimulated. Have you ever thought of doing a Boudoir photo shoot for him? I am a photographer and I recently did one for a client in her late 50s. She was having the same issues as you. we did tons of photos, different lingerie, bedroom shots, some fun outdoors shots, bikini shots andything that might turn him on. I put together a calendar for him, one photo per month, and we also did a book, 28 pages of awesome sexy photos from completely covered cute shots to completely nude with a feather boa on shots. Of course I photoshoped out some wrinkle and made her sexier. She said since she gave it to him he has stopped looking for pics on the internet, he even told me thanks for doing it! It was done tastefully and it gives him Visual stimulation of His WIFE! Consider it!

• There's been numerous studies to prove that men like to look at women who would be good suitors to carry their offspring, it's one of the strongest bases when it comes to physical attraction. He doesn't even completely understand why he has a sexual attraction to women of this age, it's just in his nature. Men are just built that way.

• he;s a perv

• Maybe this will enlighten you. I'm 25, I dated a guy who was 57. You would think I'd do it for him? No way. Men are insatiable. Please check out my question on dating a sex addict.Of course I'm not suggesting your husband is a sex addict. He's not. He's with you. He loves you so that's why he's staying with you. But he has needs and he's satisfying his needs via Internet porn, rather than soliciting real women.Don't compare yourself to young pornstars, yet don't delude yourself and think a 55 yo body is the same as a 20 yo body. Even I feel different at 25 than 18! Don't yell at your husband. Just suggest he do it out of your sight. Then try to spice up your bedroom life. Good luck and god bless.

• Because your old ass has a wrinkly p**** and they're probably way more willing and exciting in bed. Men have needs, sluttyahoes.

• Give me his mail addy and I'll talk with him. ;-)

• You are probably very beautiful and your husband is probably still really attracted to you. But there is something very beautiful about youthful bodies and faces. And be honest with yourself, you've probably had a thought or two about some of the young men coming out of Hollywood these days. I wouldn't worry about it.

• That's what guys do. They don't realize the impact it has on us women though. I struggle with it myself. I don't feel pretty enough or sexy enough. I still don't know how to deal with it. I just know that my boyfriend is going to do it no matter what. It has brought my self esteem to extreme low. It eats at me like a cancer. When I asked him about it, he just says that all guys do it because they enjoy looking at all kinds of beautiful women and that it don't reflect any way on me. I am honestly sick of it. However, if you love him and all he is doing is looking and he isn't and hasn't cheated on you, hang in there. Try talking to him and express the way you feel. If he is open-minded he will be mature about it and reassure you.

• If you need reassurence then somethings wrong with you not him, open up your mind and realise you do the same thing just don't tell anyone. Woops, that makes you my equal doesn't it?

• Women are the fairer sex and men are the horny sex. Men are horny for hot young women, especially in the peak reproductive years. Media feeds into this natural desire by offering up scads of images of perfect-looking young women. Older women are not as attractive or fertile. So chances are he is looking and depositing these mental images of young girls into his “spank bank,” all men masturbate. You can be the most beautiful woman in the world and your man would still do this and desire lots of other women because this is how men are wired. If you lived in a society that allowed concubines and more than one wife, you husband would probably have picked some of those girls he looks at to be a wife or concubine. My advice to you is to not worry about his looking. You can’t stop it. All you can ask is that he do it in a way that doesn’t embarrass and disrespect you in public.

• gosh, many men are that way. Particularly I find when men are in their midlife crisis, they would do those nonsense things. Why?, to feel young, to escape the reality of being mature (I would avoid the word old as I believe 50ish is not old in my book). Remember when he looks at them, he probably thinks of himself when he was young, strong and would imagine those girls are head over heel for him. I do not have this problem with my husband. But my cousin (male cousin) is the worse on this. He is in his 60ish, and he went to cafe bar where the waitresses wear hardly anything (see through shirts and pants, ...yes, believe me) and they are in there 20ish. Can you believe that?I tell you another story, my ex-fiance when we were in our 20ish, he loved me dearly he said so all the time and I believe him till this date. Yet, he opened zillion social network accounts, collected zillion girls pictures, store dozen of girls cell numbers, chatted with them and even met them in person behind my back. When I caught him, he could not explain and kept running around my questions, giving me all BS lame answers and even tried to blame me as my head is not "clean" and that he did all those things but it mean nothing. Of course we broke off. After we broke off, he got him self drunk to near death, lost his job and kept IM me every 2, 3 months wanting me back. he Kept saying he is emptied inside, and dead inside without me and had been praying for me to come back. Can you understand this behavior?, I could not and I still can't. He loved me, but why did all that risking the love of his life? I think some men need to do such things to prove his power and that he is wanted and loved by women (one is not enough) even tho I was the only one he really loved and cared for.I think there is some defect in some of these men's gene...He struggled with his life for 2 years after the breaking up... I left and never wanted to look back... I was so painful for a year and finally moved on.

• Guys are always looking at girls, period. It's inevitable. I'm sure that it's just because it's something pretty and nice to stare at.

• his pass life... when he was younger

• Men are so visual that they love porn. yes men of course are attracted to youthful looking women. But he's married and it would be an offense to your part of he looks and browse for girls in the internet, porn or not., for quite a while now that he devotes less and less to you and your family. I think you should discuss that with him, and not jump into conclusions. Hope you won't see him masturbate in front of the computer...

• Even if your man was in his 20's I'm pretty sure he'd still look at young women in porn.

• he is a guy... that's just what happens. Its not that he loves you any less, but men have a lot of trestosterone even when they are older, and that's a way of releasing it. when you stop having intercourse that when it becomes a problem. Some of my friends and I were talking about this the other day... and this also is in reply to all the other that have commented before myself... the difference between a beautiful woman and young girls is simply... older women are beautiful, elegant, classy, and more distiguished, whereas younger girls are "sexy, hot" almost slutty if you will... and it has nothing to do what he is attracted to or what he wants you to be, its just that they are young, crazy, indistinguished and that's what is advertised in magazines.

• The same thing I am thinking while enjoying looking at young firm well endowed men 18-22---woo hoo wish I could have some of that! Men think women are not visual---so wrong! Take some time and puruse the cornicopica of firm well endowed young men and imagine what you would like to teach these innocent young boys! They are much firmer than your husband, face it, and though men would like to believe we are concerned with power and wealth only they are so dead wrong---wishful thinking on their parts---our little secret though---wouldn't hurt him to know you are enjoying the fine young men out there---might even make him think---and you will be surprised that he may feel a little threatened---its really quite fun--we women are just as visual and like this firm young flesh---so ladies, perv away----its fun and you may end up liking it morew than you ever thought :) We love to look at naked young men as much as men like to look at thelittle girlies---the more you do it---the more you like it----watching them masturbate is hot too!

• He's a pedofile and a creep

• she never mention sex with 9 year old

• so? that's still way younger.. you can argue with me all you want, I stated my opinion and that's that

• You will have to admit, most of us were all a lot firmer, better looking and pert when we were in our 20's. Something about wanting our youth back that has a lot to do with it. I see some teenagers now that I secretly wish that I could be that girl with the knowledge I have now. Think most men are like this, some just hide it better than others.

• we wives like to llok at the firm young hunks too!

• Well, first off...what do you THINK he thinks about when he looks at those pictures?Obviously, the problem here isn't you at all. He is probably looking at these younger women out of appreciation, or out of his longing towards his youth. Could be many reasons. It's not really that big of a deal, I don't think.But the way you can gain SOME control over the situation is by dragging his attention AWAY from those girls and towards you. If he is craving younger women, he is probably craving youth and adventure. What you should do is surprise him! Show him a confident, sexy, and youthful side of you! Best way to do that is to try something you've never tried before! That doesn't necessarily refer to sex...but sex is good too! :D Suggest something unexpected. It's not only going to make HIM feel good, but it's going to make you feel very youthful again too!

• If you are secure...you could talk about what it might be like if another girl were there. she doesn't actually have to be there....but it could excite him a lot and you might be surprised to find yourself excited yoo.

• Show More