Girls, would you go topless at the beach?

Girls, would you go topless at the beach? Or have you already been topless at the beach? Guys, answer with what you would prefer.

• Been topless at the beach before
  • haven't been topless at the beach, but go topless in private and would consider it
  • haven't been topless at the beach, but go topless in private and wouldn't consider it
  • Would consider it
  • No way!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done it a few times, I have no problem with it, I'm proud of what I've got.

• wow... real women do it? NEVER seen it in my life...

• Secluded beach or one where it was acceptable? (Most states are so regressive about this. European beaches are a lot more open.)

• I've done the completely "optional" thing both at a known but generally uninforced nude area near South Beach as well as a few different beaches in the Caribbean.

What Guys Said 10

• I've been to a beach where women can go topless. Seen a few. It did catch my attention at first simply because it was my first time seeing something like that in person. But it quickly felt like a routine beach after that. I don't see why women should be required to wear tops at a place like the beach.

• 1|1
  • Girls, what's with all the big deal about going topless? ESPECIALLY at the beach? Do you realize it's not even noticed on most beaches of the world except for here in the Americas? And that it's only sexual here because we've made it that way? It's agruably not even nudity... unless of course you also consider a dude with his shirt off to be nude.

Yes. Guys find breast beautiful - and attractive. Of course they do! But same for many other parts of a girls body... shoulder, nape of neck, small of back, lips, hands, etc, etc... and boobs are no more active sexual body parts than any of those things.

Put it this way, in virtually all of north america it's perfectly okay to see images of weapons, violence, maimed bodies, horror as entertainment, and on and on... but a girl's nipples and breasts are indecent? Don't you think that's completely effing backwards? That's a great big WTF moment when you think about it.

If it's legal where you are, band together and go for it - it's totally cool and perfectly acceptable as long as you be casual and non-chalant about it. NOT all lewd and like, "hey fellas, I'm d. a. f., look at my titties!".

North america is pretty much the only continent in the world where anyone gives a shit. And you CANNOT tell me that a bikini top is a super comfortable article of clothing. So girls, the more you stop hiding them or acting like your boobs are something taboo or to be ashamed of, the sooner no one will care.

• I can't go around showing off my boobs to the whole beach :O

#Unfreethemalenipple

• mmmmm... topless beach

• Well I would be delighted to see that apart from it nothing more.

• that would be soo nice to look at!

• I don't see what's the big deal. I mean it's no secret what a nipple looks like :/

• Girls shouldn't be allowed to be topless in public

• I have and at times have my fancy pecker hangin out. It's fun for the whole family.

What Girls Said 21

• Girls, would you go topless at the beach?
    A. Been topless at the beach before

I've been topless at guarded female only beaches. I'm not into being sexually objectified by guys as seeing how much of a seeming issue breastfeeding is I doubt most could go to a topless/nude beach with gals without some sexual objectification.

• When Im tanning, I always take my top off.

• I'd rather not.

• I've done it when I was on my stomach but, I wouldn't do it if I was on my back.

• No I would not, I wouldn't feel comfortable having my body exposed just doesn't feel right. I like to keep my top on.

• Lol noooo. My boobs are way too big for one. And I'd be hella uncomfortable.

• I don't even go top less at home so no way!

• fuck yeah I would. Boobs are awesome.

• would you go all naked? vaginas are awesome to expose?

• I agree boobs are awesome bahaaa:D

• @thechoosy I wouldn't go all naked. That would imply that men could too go commando and seeing bare penises and even though I'm straight, seeing floppy dicks flying around is pretty horrifying..

• No, and I'm not into it.

• I don't see why I should go topless. I don't get tanned anyway because of my pale skin. I can't see an another reason...

• I wear a thong bikini is that good enough lol?😂

• No way hosay!

• Omg no way! I feel way too insecure about my boobs but I would if I liked my boobs.

• If i had nice boobs id think about it

• Quite possibly I am comfortable being nude.

• On a nude or private beach, yeah.

• No I wouldn't ever..

• I've never done it and I've never felt like doing it either. Hasn't crossed my mind.

• If I'm feeling wild that day then yes I would or if my friends dared me to then yes.

• No way.. I can go topless at home but not in public.

• If you don't mind people staring at your boobs then do it.