Girls what kind of eyeliner do you use?

im 14 and i just bought this gel eyeliner. and I don't know if this was the right choice.. what kind of eyeliner would you say is the easiest to use? and what style do you wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use both a pencil eyeliner as well as a something called a eyeliner pen which is basically just like liquid. I think the easiest to use would probably be a pencil -.- Buuut you can always learn to use a gel eyeliner. Just watch some online tutorials :))

I usually wear eyeliner on my top eye lid quite heavily and like making the whole eyeliner wing thingy on the ends of my eyes. I honestly do this like every day and am addicted to the eyeliner on top lid look. Makes your eyes look crazy pretty ^^

What Guys Said 2

• none should I?

• I like girls with no makeup. I'd definitely would hate it if a girl like that were dating me and when she took off her make-up it'll be an instant turn off.

• dude chill, eyeliner is just a little black line that goes over your eyelid

• Yes, I do know that even if it was just eyeliner it really changes your look wouldn't you agree? But I'm mostly talking about the full blown 2 pounds of make-up kind of girl. And not referring to you and your eyeliner thing you have going on.

What Girls Said 7

• revlon eye liner pencil with pencil sharpener and smudger and maybelline gel eye liner. I have used liquid eye liners and I find those the most difficult to use for beginners. When i first started using eyeliners, I started with a pencil. more specifically this kind:
    http://pics1.ds-static.com/prodimg/36358/300.jpg

I found it gave me easier control to use. Once I got used to that I moved onto gel eyeliner. My reasons for that is I have oily skin and I feel gel just lasts longer with minimal smudging. Now if you want a tip on applying eyeliner and creating a winged look, this is the video I learned from:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkCv_oLTTTk

Now she uses liquid eyeliner, but you can use the technique for any kind of eyeliner.
    Hope this helps!!

• liquid pen eyeliner is the easiest to use. this is the type i own

xliciousgirl.com/.../...ck-liquid-eyeliner-pen.jpg

i style my eyeliner this way (see picture)

pad1.whstatic.com/.../...Step-8Bullet2-preview.jpg

but i only wear it when i have an event to attend

• I believe the easiest to use would be the liquid pencil eyeliner. I've never tried gel eyeliner before to be honest. I am sure it will be easy enough to learn though. There are many YouTube tutorials that can help you out if you're willing to learn how to apply it.
    As for the style... it depends on my mood. I usually wear it on my top eyelid though!

• I use kohl eyeliner pencil.

• ooh were you the one that said they couldnt live without this pencil in the makeup question? just wondering lol

• Oh no. Lol that was someone else.

• estee lauder eye liner

• I use a felt tip type eyeliner, the newer l'oreal one. It's super convenient. I like to go for a natural look so my favorite is tightlining aka invisible eyeliner. :)

• I use this big pen like thing, I want gel eye liner and that may be easier for you to, as long as your not shaky and I usually wear a cat eye/feline look.