GIRLS or GUYS please: DRESS ME

i need girls (or guys with a good fashion sense to help me). what is "in" at the moment? tips for what to wear and how to look good (not ugly, get rid of spots, etc) as well please? thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• The current styles for fall fashion for men include things such as cardigans and trench coats (or just any great coat). Henley shirts are in style this season for guys and in my opinion looks amazing with jeans and with a v-neck sweater. Plaid flannel shirts are great for this season as well. Leather jackets and scarves are always nice too. I haven't really seen any dominant colors for the season this year for men, so I think anything will really go. Neutrals will always be in though. Don't be afraid to wear color! I wouldn't suggest simply just buying these things because they're "in." Add your own flare to them too. It makes it interesting but with your own touch.

Now that the fashion part is over time for the beauty section! I'm guessing when you say spots you mean breakouts? Just use a facial wash that works for your skin, and if you want to cover them up don't feel ashamed to buy concealer. It does the job. Just make sure you get a concealer lighter than your actual skin tone and blend really well. Concealer is also a good way for guys to cover up their dark circles and you still look natural so it doesn't look like you're wearing anything. If you don't want to do the makeup part that's perfectly fine. Just keep your skin clean and you should be fine!

I know this was a lot but I hope I helped!

What Girls Said 2

• really, you should just dress depends on your personality and likings, no points for us to tell you to dress in something you don't like.

but for your research reference, try to look up different items with keys like: plaid, argyle, pinstripe, shirts, vest, tweed blazer, fedora hats, cardigans, trench coat, leather jackets... these are all of the men's items I can't resist to look at when a man wears it well. I hope this is not too much on a mature side for you though.

if you like something more less mod, I guess punk rock/bad boys/emo style would always catch some girls' glance these days.

good luck!

• will what kinda a guy are you where do you shop and I bet you can ,make ur look up there?/

Destiny...

What Guys Said 2

• nothings really in style. I know that alotta people I know wear skinny Jeans now, but that depends on what girls you hang with. Just match a nice pair of shoes with a nice t-shirt..with a plain one or a graphic one. Use colors that go with what you look good in. if you can wear yellow don't wear a yellow shirt with yellow shoes. just match up with nice clothes and wear them with some swagger..People will be hatin on how fresh you are

• What style do you want? I get inspiration from other people. Musicians tend to have good style, look at them.