Do any of you girls like to wear stockings?

Do you also like to wear stockings while sleeping? Do you wear them to bed because you like how soft they feel? If your boyfriend or husband bought some for you would you ever wear them? Also for those who do wear them (in public at least) can you only wear them in a medium to long length skirt, because you don't want the garter and lace to show? Or is the whole point to have some of the lace show? Also if you do wear them, is going to the bathroom a difficult challenge?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, I must say first of all that I find your fascination with stockings quite funny. Haha. Well, no, I don't sleep in them. I Actually find the somewhat annoying. They always get runs in them and get all twisted up. Most of it is just for enhancement of other parts of your outfit. Depending on the socking, you can wear them with all lengths of skirt, but some work better with others. As far as wanting lace, etc. To show, that would depend on the girl and the type of stocking. But most don't want that to show.

What Girls Said 2

• They feel soft to the touch to the person touching them, not wearing them lol so no I don't sleep in them. The only time I wear them is if I'm sporting some sexy lingerie for my bf, in which case, they don't stay on very long lol. As for the garter and lace. Hmm I think there will only be two times in my life that I will wear a garter: One was to my prom, and the next and only other time will be to my wedding lol. I'd feel trampy if I was wearing a skirt with stockings if the lace was showing. It's too "Pretty Woman" for me. As for the bathroom thing, they can be quite annoying because when you're pulling them down or up you have to be careful not to ruin them with your nails. I prefer not to wear them so I can show off what I have instead of making seem like I have something to hide. When I'm old with veiny legs, I'll wear them on the regular so nobody has to see that lol

• Hmmm, might someone have a "thing" about stockings? LOL (but actually I think it's kinda cute! ) Here's a hint, sweetie. Stockings are like high heels -- they aren't super comfortable and girls don't wear them to bed unless their boyfriends ask VERY nicely! Pantyhose are in general easier and more comfortable (and a better match with short skirts). Ok, feel better now? :)

What Guys Said 1

• Answering this to get it out of my cue - a girl here has to say - Most girls who wear any kind of leg wear, like it, due to the fact, that it creates various different looks in one easy accessory change, but no one said its comfortable - also it hides legs not recently shaven as well as bad razor cuts