If a guy has good-looking legs, what is wrong with wearing leggings, tights, or hosiery with fashionable tops, sweaters, shirts, boots and shoes?

I wear leggings sometimes and I wear hosiery sometimes. I don't like the fashion options that seem limited with mens' clothing. Most male clothing doesn't flatter the body at all. I like to be creative with styles and colors.

• Males should have fashion options to wear leggings and hosiery.
  • Males should not have fashion options to wear leggings and hosiery.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys used to wear tights long before girls did, they used to wear togas, skirts, dresses and some currently still do in some cultures! Some cultures have a tribe full of naked people or a nude beach! A lot of people will have their own opinions, but you're not trying to impress even a quarter of those people. If it helps, find a place where it is accepted, practiced and welcomed! (ex. ballet, Europe , some parts of traditional Ireland, male models pose with clothing like that)
    Honestly, guys do have nice assest and it would be a nice change for guys to really embrace them and show it off. Girls do it all the damn time. Be warned, you will be seen as a piece of meat by some horny men and women. lol guys call girls sluts who dress like that, they won't be afraid to do the same to men as well

What Girls Said 8

• If you want to wear it, then wear it! I don't see anything wrong with dressing the way you like! We dress for ourselves, who cares what other people think

• You can wear what you want.

Doesn't mean I'll like it.

• My opinion is wear what compliments your body there is no men or womans clothes in my eyes just clothes i wear mens clothes sometimes its just what looks good on you

• I guess it's ok to wear it but I wouldn't care for it on a guy

• dude wear what you want to

• wear what you wanna wear

• Wear whatever you want, norms don't matter

• Clothes are just fabric, after all... even though it used to be considered taboo for women to wear pants of any kind, society has gotten over that and now overall accepts masculine women and any of their clothing choices (which is great!) but shuns any femininity at all from men. Oh well I guess, another double standard.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't have any qualms with a man wearing a certain type of clothing. However, be ready to be judged or labeled as homosexual by most people.

• you can have the option but you should never if you want to call yourself a man wear it just like you have the option to wear crocks but you should never get caught in them just like you have the option of wearing brown shoes with black dress pants but you should not for the love of everything you love combine those two

• Wear what u want... but it doesn't mean people are going to like it.

If tiger THAT confident in wanting to wear that stuff... you would #JustDoIt and not be seeking pre-emptive approval.

• that is just wrong

• I think it may have more to do with our bulges...