Do you guys get grossed out if a girl has stretch marks on her stomach?

I have some on the front of my tummy but they are really light but you can still see them. And do you know if I get really toned will they be less visible?

Most Helpful Guy

• From girl to girl they are already so different so all guys should know they should expect different things from one girl to another, but the majority of them have stretch marks, stretch marks are fine. you don't need to worry about them. they can be kinda cute actually but for the most part. boys know a girl is likely to have them. even very thin girls can get them so its not your fault you have them. just try not to let them get to you. if stretch marks really do bother you. I heard that there is creams that you can buy to make them less clear such as Cocoa Butter which makes them less visible. anyway other time they will nautally get a little less clear without the need of creams so do not worry. any guy that judges you based on that is not the right guy you should go for. you can use this as a way of picking out the men from the boys haha

good luck

• Bio Oil should also help and remember boys have so many other qualities they can see within a girl that are much more important

What Guys Said 7

• No, it really doesn't matter. :)

• Don't submit to crappy comments. Light stretch marks don't make a woman unattractive. I'm sure you are just being too harsh on your perception of yourself.

• As a man! Stretch marks aren't important , the money you carry in your pocket or the car in which you travel with your friends is more important .It is natural process ,its the way you have grown and been gifted .You are special and there is no one other like you in this world.The confidence and the way you carry yourself and the way you dress up is more important.The aura which you create around yourself is far more important things than mere stretch marks ,They are natural and everybody knows that.

• Dark stretch marks on the belly are usually caused by pregnancy. Light ones are cute, it's just a girl thing. Love it.

• it doesn't matter for me personally, if there dark it might take some getting used to but light ones are fine, they botha re fine actually. I would call them my babys race tracks lol

• I think that stretch marks are unattractive and I don't think there is much you can do about them even if you tone up.

• f*** ya

What Girls Said 4

• from a girls pov I would be grossed out if I was a guy but don't overlly obsess about it...theres a lot of ways to reduce or get rid of it. just google it

• I don't have them on my tummy but I have LOADS on my hips and thighs and even my legs. It's never been a problem for me. They're not attractive, but really I think they're fine! Like, guys get them too because they get really bad growth spurts and so many girls have them that guys will just have to get over it =) I hope they're not getting you down!

• its not that important to them. obviously we notice it but if a guy is gonna be like "omg she has stretch marks!" then he isn't very mature. most women have stretch marks and so do some men. girl my stretch marks are so bad, I look like I got mauled by a tiger! when your clothes are off most guys are looking at OTHER things anyway. but yeah if you get toned your stretch marks become less noticeable.

• They will not be less visible from toning up only time will take care of making them fade. I had a baby and know all about stretch marks. There is not much you can do. I have tried many products and none of them worked. My son is now 4 and you can only notice my stretch marks under bright light so give it some time and don't worry about it if some guy doesn't want to be with you because of a few stretch marks why the hell would you want him.