Okay so I just got glasses today.. and of course I don't like them, but that's besides the point.. do guys overlook girls with glasses?

thanks in advance! ~CJ

Most Helpful Guy

• "of course I don't like them"

-You need them.

-If you did choose the right ones, glasses make you look sexy.

-Do you object to sun glasses? They're much more visible than optical glasses and no girl I know will hesitate about them.

WHY would one overlook girls with glasses?

My hirst love <3, my mother, my wife<3 <3 my daughter in law, her mother, they all wear glasses.

I wear glasses too.

Don't worry about it!

What Guys Said 19

• Unless the glasses are really goofy or unbecoming, girls who wear glasses look awesome. They bring attention to the eyes, they accent the face, and quite often they make one look smart. And, if your profile pic is any indication, you have nothing to worry about in the looks department.

Wearing glasses definitely takes some getting used to, but don't worry one bit that any guy is going to overlook you because of them...at least any guy worth knowing.

• If they do, they're shallow. Go after the ones who don't. They're more intelligent.

Ted

P.S. If that's your picture, you're beautiful!

• Pull your hair back, a nice librarian suit, and add the finishing touch of glasses and you've got yourself a genuine look that attracts many men like a magnet.

In all seriousness, guys are not turned off by girls with glasses. Maybe some are, but it's a little rare.

• glasses are so damn sexy. end of story lol

• Do guys overlook girls with glasses? HA! No! No! No!

• Hmm, I think before uni you will do. It depends on how you act. If you remain, or become extroverted, be a little forward and flirtatious, be feminine, then no, most guys won't care I don't think, though a lack of glasses will always be preferred. However, most girls that wear glasses on a regular basis aren't the kind of girls that are going to catch a guy's eye.

Then again, I used to wear bottle top glasses before I found contacts, and I've found some absolute gems in girls that wear glasses, so I can largely see past it.

• absolutely no

• Glasses are a multifunctional gadget in terms of what they can do for your looks. They basically emphasize your eyes, drawing attention to them. They can give you an air of intelligence, cute or sexy depending on how you wear them and what the surrounding facial expression and body language is. And on top of that, if you're a dark-haired petite girl with glasses, you have an enormous "vulnerability" factor which basically draws in guys like a flame draws moths.

• The question is do guys look to you without . And I am sure the answer is yes well with glasses you might get even more attention . as long as you keep your style good confident and look like you care about yourself a guy should have no reason not to look.

• Like robtheman said, if you're sexy...you're sexy with or without them.

But since I wear glasses I dig chicks with glasses...especially the fashionable ones with the bold frames and small lenses. Just take a look at some pics of Megan Fox wearing them...totally hot!

• Nothing I love better then banging some chick with eyeglasses on...Sometimes I get my girl to wear CVS eyeglasses just to roleplay a bit I like I think its nice.

• a lot of guys think glasses are sexy, especially if you're still dressing a little sexy

• Glasses are really fine. You can make a lot of flirting moves with them :)

• The only time it would be a problem is if the glasses themselves were inappropriate, dorky, or otherwise unstylish.

• Its fine. Don't worry about it.

• It's sad that most girls don't seem to understand how much girls with glasses turns guys on...

I agree with what most of these guys said. Girls with glasses aren't dorky... well not exactly dorky dorky but SEXY dorky in a Guy's Fantasy way!

• it doesn't make much diffrence , if your sexy without you probly are sexy with , only in bedroom it makes it extra hot

• girls with glasses are really sexy lol

• I'm a guy who does not overlook a girl simply because she wears glasses!

What Girls Said 7

• If glasses don't look right on someone, it's because he/she didn't get the right ones. I just got glasses over the summer, and I tried on half the frames in the store twice before making a decision. First, I found the shape that looked best, then I tried them on in different colors. Now, I think I look weird without them...and I went 20 years without them lol

Guys won't overlook you because of your glasses though. It seems like a lot of guys have this whole "sexy librarian" fantasy.

• No they don't :) unless they're a jerk and then you would probably want the jerks to stay away from you :) lol. I think glasses can even add to a girl if she's cute and from looking at your picture you look like one of those girls! ha so rock your glasses where them with confidence and you'll be a dude magnet! :)

• Don't worry about it. As long as you've got a bangin' pair of glasses that compliment your face shape you'll be fine. Trust me, I know. ; ]

• I'll have to agree with most of the people who answered here. Glasses can be really sexy and at the very least I don't think they detract from beauty at all (unless they are a silly or gaudy style). And if that picture is really you then you are a total cutie. No worries. I could really see you in some nice thin rimmed specs.

• i have glasses too, but I don't wear them much because I think they just don't fit me. But surprisingly, I got a lot of compliments on them from guys! So just try them out, you never know what people may say.

• glasses are hot

• Don't even worry about it. If you work them well you won't be self conscience at all. I go back and forth with my contacts and glasses because so many guys I know love them so much. They think its sexy when I wear my school uniform and glasses.