• Preppy
    14% (2)67% (2)24% (4)Vote
  • Girly
    29% (4)0% (0)24% (4)Vote
  • Hipster
    7% (1)33% (1)10% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i should have put "No style" on the list.

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• just a modernist lol. i guess A would describe me closest.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't have a set style, I dress according to the occasion. On an average day if I'm not working, probably just jeans or shorts and a t-shirt, polo, button-down, or a Henley, and a nice quality casual sneaker. For work, I wear jeans and a company polo if I have to get dirty. If I'm doing more business-y stuff, or if I'm going out at night to dinner, a nicer bar, or a club, I would dress similar to my profile pic, a sport coat with jeans and an appropriate dress shoe, kind of a "business casual" look. Full suits for weddings, funerals, and "semi-formal" affairs. "Formal" is a misnomer, and actually is when you dress up like the Mr. Peanut logo, haha, like top hats and all that. Only wildly rich people hold events where you would wear that stuff.

If I have to pick, I'm between tomboy (can guys be tomboys?) and preppy. But not douchey preppy, like with the fruity pink short shorts๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    ak2.polyvoreimg.com/.../28704641.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple. On a regular warm or hot day just wear a T-shirt with shorts or pants. On special occasions I like wearing a suit, tie, pants, and dress shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • What category does t-shirt and jeans fall under?

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm a goth... ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • E, if anything...
    Tie dye shirts with rolled up sleeves.
    Skinny jeans, beanies, tie dye bags..

I dress like one, minus the personality..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I guess if I have to describe my style, it would be a combination of the following words:

"girly"
    indie
    mod
    casual

Lots of cardigans, black and colored tights, peplum tops, tulle skirts, short dresses and skirts, flared out dresses and skirts, oxford shoes, sneakers, boots, leggings or skinny jeans with ballet flats, oversized sweaters or loosely fitted sweaters, I often wear my hair in big high bun with my "bangs" swept across my forehead and pinned to the side, lots of thicker black winged eyeliner, headbands, bows, etc. My favorite colors to wear are black, grey, navy blue, white, and burgundy/wine shades. I also like fall colors a lot. Deeper oranges and darker yellows, browns, darker/emerald greens (idk if thats a fall color though). I like some brighter colors too, I love all colors, but you're far more likely to see me wearing the colors I've mentioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the day. Sometimes I'm super tomboy. Sometimes super hipster. Lately, I've been dressing a little bit more girly with white lace blouses, but since I'm still afraid of skirts and heels, I could call myself the tomboy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Classical :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the 'Slutty' style option?

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm I don't know i just wear whatever i think is cute!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm definatley girly but sometimes I dress for comfort

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh.
    None of those.
    Not even sure if I have one or the name for it.
    "Whatever I find cute" style.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix of A and B

0|0
    0|0