Girls, random question: What types of shoes do you like to see on guys?

Which shoes do you think look the most stylish or the cutest on a guy? Just curious. And it may seem like a redundant question, but even if you don't really have a preference, please just pick which one your prefer. Thank you!

• Street shoes (converse, DC etc.)
    36% (10)19% (3)30% (13)Vote
  • Running shoes (sports brands such as puma or addidas)
    18% (5)12% (2)16% (7)Vote
  • Basketball shoes (sports brands such as Jordans)
    11% (3)12% (2)11% (5)Vote
  • Beach or boat shoes (such as Sperries or Dockers)
    7% (2)12% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • Other (please specify in your opinion)
    28% (8)45% (7)34% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• Converses. I always said that I wanted my next (and hopefully last!) boyfriend and I to wear matching converses lol. It's corny, but cute!

0|2
    0|0
    • Haha i like that. I was considering getting Converses as my next pair of shoes but i was afraid that it would he inappropriate (I'm not a skater). Would it be appropraite for a parkourist to wear converses?

• Show All
    • I like your attitude! Haha, i tend to wear what's comfortable. I find a nice pair of comfortable Converses I'll get em. Thanks :P

• Lol no problem!

• I am a girl who is all about shoes. Most likely because my older brother always had an interest and was one of the ultimate sneakerheads at our school. He also had a big influence on me. Something I do not like on men are flip flops, or sandals. Go with the Nike slides. Converse and vans are alright. Roshe Runs are seriously the most attractive shoe ever on a man. So are Sperry's. I also really like the newest basketball shoes like, Kd's, Jordans, and Kobe's. Hope I Helped (:

1|1
    0|0
  • These boot/sneaker like thingies
    i1.adis.ws/.../470_230_contentheader_heren_schoenen_wk40
    They look rough and just awesome. I also like converse, but these are probably my favorite.

1|1
    0|0
    • I see why you would like them but it just seems like an odd thing to wear every day at the university. Seems more like an outdoors shoe. Thanks for ths suggestion, maybe I'd get em as my next boots for work. :)

• I see many guys wearing them. More hipster like guys, but maybe it's because I kinda like the hipster style sometimes. You should consider it. Just sneakers are a little bit boring in my opinion. Some guys can also pull off those real men shoes (I can't find a name for them)
      static.sooco.nl/.../...oenen-14127-153.80.0484.jpg
      Like these. If you can pull them off for everyday it would be awesome.

• A mix of a b

0|2
    0|0
    • It got cut off

A mix of a b and c

I don't really care because shoes are based off of him and his personality so whatever kind of guy he is is the guy he should be

• Good answer. Thank you

• Either street shoes or sperries. If I had to choose of course. They just make a guy seem more approachable

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't think of it that way. So a guy would be unapproachable if he had flashy, bright colored, expensive looking shoes?

• Show All
    • Ahh i see. Thanks for the answer 😄

• No prob 👌

• I don't even look at a dudes shoes, honestly.

1|0
    0|1
  • Trainer type shoes that are branded look good-lol!
    Personally I don't like converse because they're very unisex...
    But it depends on a situation like trainers look cute on guys but if we were going to a restaurant then its cuter for them to wear black shiny shoes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular, boring tennis shoes. Nothing special. At all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything except jordans😁

0|1
    0|0
  • I like boat shoes and some converse or vans! I like athletic shoes but i dont really care lol

0|1
    0|0
  • wow um i honestly don't think it matters but maybe boat shoes?

0|0
    0|0
  • A, B and C

0|0
    0|0
    • Is there something girls tend not to like about Sperries and shoes of the sort?

• They can look nice too, you just have to have the right style for it

• I'd say running shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Classics
    Probably street shoes, classy shoes if the setting fits, or boat shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything except flip flops or sandals unless you're going somewhere where they're acceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE timberlines with jeans and a button down rolled up to the elbow

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never heard of timberlines

• Show All
    • Oh they are a type of workboots. I don't wear those outside of work. They seem a bit out of place to wear in public to me.

• then sperrys if your school is preppy enough

• cdn.dailyfsh.com/.../...t-Men-s-Casual-Fashion.jpg
    I like ones that are something like this^.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice. These are what i would consider street or skater shoes, but they seem to be a different brand than what i mentioned. :)

• Show All
    • @TheReturnOfRae. Me either. All I know is that I like them.

• @asker I've seen them around plenty of stores, so it shouldn't be too hard. I could search them up and see if I can find out if you want. And yes, you should definitely own at least one pair. :-p

• Nike Trainers! I think now that a lot of people have been wearing nike trainers with a lot of styles like jeans, sweats or shorts, I've gotten use to seeing them and they look good with everything! Like Nike; Lunar, Roshes; airmax

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4