What do you think about guys who wear gold chain necklaces?

What do you think about guys who wear gold chain necklaces? are they cocky?

link

what do you all think of him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 4

• He looks fine to me.

• Mr. T is the only one that can pull it off, and he decided to stop wearing gold things.

• Cocky? No. Fags? Yes.

• Http://vibesource.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/1111l_cde642c8e60d11a23e9367192e0c851a.jpg even him?

• Guido.

• Lol ewwww okay no I was thinking more like http://bmny.net/base1/images/C901G.jpg

• Http://sixers4guidos.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/abbronzatura.jpg Guido.

• Whats that?

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah the one on your update is OK...

• cheesy and tacky.

• OK if they wear a honking big gold chain, then, Yes! Very cocky, full of themselves and super annoying! lol sorry, I just hate it!But if it's a small chain then it's kind of nice and it gives the guy some style... as long he doesn't have the stereotypical personality of macho/player that some guys usually have who wear gold chains...Hopefully that makes sense! :)

• wearing a gold chain doesn't = cocky personalitybut a good percentage of the cocky personalities wear gold chains, so I see where you get the connection, but no, I don't think they are cocky just because they wear one.