Make up or no make up?

how do you feel about make up?

• make up
  • natural

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't think I really cared one way or another until I was with someone who doesn't wear makeup ever. Then I realized I actually really dislike the stuff. She is beautiful without it, it is way less hassle for her, I don't like lipstick on me, etc. We are all around both happier without.

What Guys Said 40

• A little bit of minor makeup. Nothing too noticeable.

• I say whatever the f**k she feels like.

• Don't know about others but for me and generally I guess for mot guys too.
    we would like u doing all that make up for occasions only. this way there's newness and a wow factor for us to c in u sometimes, rather then making it so common for us everyday dat we don't notice the difference between regular and some event makeup.

generaly an eye liner and some lip gloss is sufficient , when in total privacy or at home I or we would actualy like to c the girl with no make up, to c her totally how she is by herself in private. and it gives a more closer feeling, I dun noe in short its better.

make for accasion
    minimal makeup for most days
    no make up when at home or totally private

• I have said it before and I'll say it again. Many guys have no idea what women look like totally natural (in general). Almost all girls wear something, even if it is just a bit and many more actually wear a lot to look MORE natural. I realize that duh, girls look better with make up-anyone would, but don't feel like you need to wear it. find someone who like the way you look naturally, but don't feel like you shouldn't wear make up because guys say they like natural..

• I totally agree with this. Most guys can not tell the difference if it's done properly

• No makeup or little makeup, like eyeliner and/or lipstick, you know, something that doesn't really chnages how you would look naturally.

• Natural looking makeup.

• Guys like make up genreally speaking, if you wanna wear make up all good just miminize how much you wear though dont smear yourself in the stuff and become a clay face with foundation its not appealing.

user-cdn.spring.me/.../n4f6ba7cde84d5.jpg

• natural FTW!!!

• Screw makeup, it's just paint. When I look at a person with makeup on, I do my best to imagine them without it, because that way I can actually tell if they are attractive. Because they almost always would look better without all that noise on their face.

• Mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and eyeshadow are my greatest archenemies. Never liked them on anyone ever.

• MKAE UP is cool JUST don't let it MAKE YOU, YOU or rely on it as a crutch OTHER than that, it's all fair game.

• make up enhances what you already got.

i like a bit of makeup...

toner and eye liner and light lip gloss is very nice

• It depends. I tend to go for the more natural look but if there's a nice looking blonde with red lipstick I don't freak out about it. It's hot.

• A little can go a long way. Yes, make up can make you look better, but avoid looking like the late Tammy Faye Messner, an evangelical preacher lady infamous for overdoing her makeup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammy_Faye_Messner

• I like a lot of eyeliner on a girl. Idc if it looks emo, it looks extremely cute to me. But if you have makeup anywhere else, i wouldn't like it. Do i have weird taste? Lol

• Nothing is better than the natural thing, NOTHING.

• Natural, no makeup.

• I honestly can't tell when girls wear make up all the time some girls don't look very different unless you shade your eyes or pUT lip gloss or lipstick on I'll be whatever

• , Maybe she is lucky, but my Partner does not really need make-up. If we are going some place special she may put a light lipstick on, but that is about it. I for one, do not like the painted ladies!

• Natural but if you use makeup just don't over do it.

• I like a little eye make up and that's about it.

• I don't like make-up, personally, because I don't want her to hide herself from me.

• I can go either way.

• It depends. If you have a bad wake up and in a rush then natural, but if time and urge too, then I won't mind makeup

• Honestly, I love girls without and with. There's this girl I know who does sometimes. When she doesn't I still wanna (coughh, coughhh) fxxk her. So basically girls there ARE guys out there who think your gorgeous regardless.

• Make up is nice, as long as it's not too much, or more importantly put on wrong.

• Makeup looks really weird to me, so I don't like it. None of the girls I know wear any makeup at all.

• That'll change soon

• There are still a few years until then. I've been going to the same private school since kindergarten, and all the girls are not allowed to use any kind of makeup. Women don't even use makeup at the church I go to.

• o'natural, with a little eyeliner

• I guess natural is good, there's girls I have met with out make up that were plain cute.

Actually 2 or 3 times I'd see them again outside and it was hard to recognize them in office attire/make up/hair styled.

• some makeup but don't go overboard with it.

• No make to a little

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 59

• id rather none, because i feel really refreshed without it, but i do like to wear it here and there, like once or twice a week :) only a little tho.
    i usually do just a bit of bronzer, some eyeliner and lipstick, all in a nude palette. something like... hmm, this:
    beautyandstyleindia.files.wordpress.com/.../how-to-do-nude-makeup.jpg

• Best is when it goes unnoticed, but you can't! BB cream, all natural minerals powder, a cheery hint of blush, and volume pumping but clump free mascara = popping yet incognito! For less, just the blush and mascara. Rosy cheeks make you look healthy and young while mascara accentuates the windows to your soul. (Waterproof mascara won't run on you.)

• As a wise person once said, makeup is just decoration for the face. It's not meant to make you pretty, it's meant to bring out things that are already beautiful.

• Every now and then I wear it but I don't put all that eye shadow and blush, etc on my face I just put on lipstick whenever I want to but that's all I will ever wear. I don't have time to apply all that other stuff. There is nothing wrong with a little touch up but I see girls at my school cake it on there faces and I'm just like you don't need all that.

• Honestly society prefers people without makeup. They say you should naturally have high cheekbones, clear skin, Rosey cheeks and long black lashes.
    No one likes the idea of makeup, the idea that we don't always naturally glow, our eyes don't naturally pop, our skin isn't always clear, etc but we like the way makeup make us look more than the we hate using makeup.
    (I uses this analogy once before) we hate pollution, but we enjoy the products we get more than we hate pollution

• Not like a TON, but iv become used to wearing make up, I don't do it for anyone, I do it for myself bc I truly feel beautiful with some on. I accept myself without it, I'm comfortable in my own skin without the makeup and I often go places and live my life without the mask of make up but I like getting all dolled up and looking nice for myself. It makes me happy.

• Guys, little to no makeup? Seriously?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4771cd3140.jpg

Honestly half the time guys can't tell if you're wearing makeup (if its done right) so I don't think it matters.

• natural beauty wins!!

• I tend to wear very minimal makeup (like it takes me less than 10 min to put on).. partly because I'm lazy =P. I hate to point it out, but I noticed guys say they prefer little/no makeup, but then I see them going after girls with a ton of makeup. I have a friend who spends an hour and a half everyday and piles on the makeup heavily, and she gets quite a bit of male attention..

• Depends. Some girls are pretty without it and could look better with it. Some can overdo make up and look worse. Then some girls could be unattractive, put some make up on, then look great. It really depends on what the make up is. Natural looking makeup or little make up is the best in my opinion

• I live makeup. Different techniques to fit my many different emotions. Just do it properly and it looks great.

• It depends. Not all girls look the same with no make up. Girls who have an angelic face, a face of a baby, look better.

• I use mascara and eyeliner now and then, but I like to be completely natural as well.
    I never use foundation, it would feel like putting on a mask.

• I'm sure most guys are gonna say no make up, or just a little bit of makeup. But then they'll go for the girls wearing a fair bit of makeup instead.

• i would not totally freak out if I couldn't wear makeup i have (more than once) forgotten to put makeup on but i like to have a tiny bit of concealer, some blush, and darken my eyebrows. as for other girls i would not be judgmental if they noticeably had a ton of makeup on because as long as she feels confident, who cares if she totally cakes it on?

• Natural. Make up is to much work to put on and to take off. Plus I rather not spend money on it and the stuff to remove it. I haven't worn make up in like 3 years now.. Even if I'm tired thanks to me needing to wear glasses that hides that part, lol.

• Natural to little make up

Caking it on is really bad

• I wear makeup from time to time, especially if I break out a bit before going out, but generally I like the feeling of going bare-faced. I'm going through a sort of granola girl phase where I make my own organic all-natural makeup, don't judge.

• I mean cosmetics, not makeup. I make creams and whatnot that make my skin matte and that's enough for me on daily basis, because my skin is relatively clear except for a bit of redness around the nose.

• I love makeup!! But I also love not wearing it. Unless I know I'm going swimming or staying home all day I always have on at least mascara

• Most girls I know wear make up!
    I dont wear because I think I look better without it.
    I think guys like a little bit of make up, not in excess!

• I was in marching band color guard for three years in high school and we were required to wear make-up every show. Basically we all looked like prostitues from the movies. Needless to say, I'm happy looking natural and am never wearing make up again.

• I'm in love with make up!!! But I never over do it I always make sure it looks natural and appropriate.

• Never wore makeup a day In my life.

• I use a little.
    Not much though.
    I voted B

• No makeup. I've personally found I look better without it (profile pic). As soon as I put makeup on, my eyes shrink and my face looks fake. Let your natural beauty shine!

• I think a bit of makeup is nice on a night out, but to me it is much more attractive if you are a natural beauty who only uses makeup because you want to, not because you need it to look pretty.

• A little makeup but voted natural

• Personally I favour make up that is not obvious and looks natural. But others should do what they please! :)

• I rarely wear makeup because I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to most of it. Plus, I feel more myself when I don't have any makeup on.

• It should be what ever makes the person comfortable.

• More from Girls
    29