Girls what do you think of my haircut?

I've been told by my guy friends that my hair looks weird/gay/ugly. But i wanted to know what you girls think of it. Please answer honestly, it won't hurt my feelings if you don't like it. But if you don't like it, please specify what you don't like about it. Also, if you do like it, please tell why. Thanks!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23v01so&s=8

• Ew!
  • Meh
  • Its cute
  • Hot!
I was in the process of growing it like this one:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5da3f52ec4.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it but I think you would look best with longer hair since you have such a nice color.

• As in growing my whole head longer instead of just the front?

• Yes. All around.

What Girls Said 11

• Let me be honest I rated meh but I really didn't like it.

I think it doesn't suit your face or bone structure. If I were you, I would go with a more "fluffy" look. Let your hair grow out but not too long. It looks sort of like a wet leaf on your head. And your hair looks pretty (in colour) so I know it isn't your hair colour.

• I put a hair product in it before i took the picture. Its usually much thicker and "fluffier", but the curls bother me

• Hmm I've actually gotten a bit worried about what the people at school think now :( i really don't wanna cut the front, but I don't know how long it would take for the rest of my hair to catch up with it.

• It depends on the shortness. Sorry but I can't tell from just one picture. If you want you can message me others if you are private.

• You just need to mess it up a little bit!

• naw I don't see that hair style working to great. Maybe try something like this? menfash.us/.../...es-for-men-Cool-Asian-Look-4.jpg

• Your face is very cute but I think you'd look better with a more traditional hair cut.

• I voted ew! because it makes you look like you don't have much hair and that the hair that you do have is very thin.

• ehh idont really like it

• Your adorable but I think a different hair style will suit u much better in my opinion. :)

• Any recommendations? Would it be ok if i kept it longer, but evened it out? Or would i only look good with a shorter cut?

• Well it might be better if u even it out I would have to actually see it honestly.. personally u look good with shorter hair :) but if u like your hair the way it is u should just be confident in it.

• That ain't cute. You shouldn't walking around here like that, i will pray for you

• You didn't have to be so rude...

• It kind of looks like mine but i have mre haree on the side.

• Cool. Did you look at what i was going to grow it into? I don't know if i should still go for that look, or settle for something more even, bit still longish.

• Oh also my hair is way curly. People at school make fun of me but i tell them to f off.

• You think that hairstyle would look good on me? Thank you!

• Ewwww sorry dude I hate it
    It really does make you look "gay"

• Wow... thanks 😐

• how the fuck is a haircut gay?

• Don't ask me 😔

• It looks bad. It looks like you shaved half of your head or something. Did you do it yourself? Did you have a particular style in mind? I know shaving the side or sides of your head shaved is like really "in" now (god knows why), but as much as I dislike the style I can still tell when it's done well and when it isn't... and this doesn't seem right. I think you'd look much nicer with a fuller head of hair.

• 😕 well thanks for being honest

What Guys Said 5

• From what I can tell it is shaved on the left side but can't tell about the right side. If it on both sides your cool but on one side would be uhhh different

• Is your right side of your head shaved?

• No, it flows into the front (per say)

• New haircut dude.

• It does look pretty weird.. It looks like a babies hair.

• I'll be honest. I think it looks horrible

• I just think it looks very odd