Who's emo who's gothic?

Come and tell what you think you are or think about this type people ?

• I love goth
    20% (2)11% (1)16% (3)Vote
  • I love emo
    40% (4)44% (4)42% (8)Vote
  • I hate both
    40% (4)45% (4)42% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I am none

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Robert Smith and I listen to some older bands that predate the "emo" trend, but I'm not a big fan of labels. Besides, most of those "emo" bands are just shitty label groping pop punk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Elder Goth here! Old scene, from San Francisco, and Salt Lake City Utah.

1|0
    0|0
  • I went through an emo phase. I didn't dress like it, but I still love the music.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a proud emo-punk

2|0
    0|0
  • I always thought they were the same thing...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like emo but hate goth.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Emos - usually just cry a lot, paste their fringes on their foreheads, complain about life a lot.
    Goths - usually always wear black, chokers, chunky boots and complain about life a lot.

I used to be gothic... but then I wanted to be employed... xD

2|0
    1|0
  • I think that they define themselves by style and it’s very self-limiting to categorize yourself like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those guys are sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an emo kid...

2|0
    0|0
    • 🎼🎶🎼🎶Your, an emo kid non Conforming as can be , you be non conforming too if you dressed just like me !

• Paint on my nails, and makeup on my face, I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs, cause I feel real deep when I'm dressing in drag, I call it freedom of expression you'll just call me a f** , cause their dudes look like chicks and their chicks look like dikes, cause emo is one step below transvestite, ( Stop my breathing and slit my throat, I must be emo)...
      Incase anyone's wondering that was (Emo kid) by Hollywood Undead's Shady Jeff... best song ever

• explain the difference please
    im not against any of them

1|0
    0|0