Type of underwear?

Girls and guys what kind of underwear do you wear? I'm don't know lots of girl underwear types so just comment your underwear. Why do you like that type of underwear? Post a pic of your type of underwear.

• Boxer briefs (tight ones)
  • Boxers (loose ones)
  • "Tighty Whites" (Triangle tight ones)
  • Other for guys (explain)
  • I'm a girl and am going to comment my underwear

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 11

• Bikinis for me thank you very much. I have always hated boxers if they are so Baggie that I sway to and fro and my package is slapping my leg then why wear any at all. It defeats the whole purpose of wearing them

• Ya boxers are weird. And the bulge is obvious.

• That too lol , the ladies seem to love their guys to wear boxers tho. I just can't stand them

• I for one do not like boxers on guys, but I for some reason most women do. Don't understand it.

• i wear everything lol, or nothing!
    boxers around the house or if i know i am not busy, briefs for every day life
    and tighty whiteys/high rise briefs when i know i am gonna be with a lady ;)

i also own a neon green g-string, but that's when i work bachelorette parties

• Boxer briefs - cotton

And polyester when active

zoom.jcpenney.com/.../DP0303201418120375C.tif

Best $17 I've ever spent

• Just boxers normally or boxer briefs if I am going to be moving around a lot like when I do my MMA classes.

• Commando all the way! No money spent on boxers/briefs or whatever else and one less item to wash!

• Not worn or owned underwear since about 10 years old.

• Boxer briefs most of the time because they are very comfortable. Sometimes I also wear boxers

• Boxer briefs in the colder months and commando in warmer months.

• i have all three kinds in my drawer

• Boxers and briefs especially when I'm working out or running.

• Ya if not your dicks all over the place.

• 0|0