Do guys want good girls?

most guys say its hard to find a "pure" girl (like a virgin or someone who is only looking for real love. that's what I am. I don't relate to other girls because most girls here are slutty (lack of clothes, sleeps around, etc) and I am not that. I'm a goody-two shoes.

i want to know if guys really want a good girl or a girl that is "experienced" and slutty...

Most Helpful Guy

• In short, most guys aren't looking for a slutty girlfriend. Some might if they just want to get laid, but not for a relationship. I've never been intimate with a girl partly for the same reason myself but it wouldn't bother me if she was a bit "experienced".

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, absolutely, I love good girls. See my most recent question. As long as you're not stuck-up about your "goodness", you're cool : )

Best of luck.

• It depends on what kind of guy he is and what he is personally looking for. If he is looking for short term sexual relationships he will most likey choose "easy" girls, but if he is looking for a long term relationship then he will most likely choose a good girl.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend would never be with me if I weren't a "good girl." But then, he's looking for a wife and not to get laid.

• What exactly is a "good girl" ? I'm just wondering because I've had sex before and I've had boyfriends and I'm still considered ( where I live and in the eyes of everyone that knows me) to be a good girl. And I'm def marriage material.

• I don't think it's necessarily about whether you've ever had sex. It's really about the overall values that you have and live by, as well as how you conduct yourself. If we were to limit it to sex (for me) I would say there's a difference between sex in the context of an adult, committed, monogamous, and loving relationship vs. being promiscuous or having casual, uncommitted sex. And being respectful (private) about your sexuality. But again, it's about overall virtue, I think, not just sex.

• When you say here I hope your referring to the State/ City your from because I know a lot of "experienced " girl's that are far from slutty. One would think you asked this question knowing exactly what the answer would be , but I guess it tickles you to hear the answer considering how 'PURE" you are . So your a " good " girl by all means I'm not trying to put you down , but I don't think you deserve any cookies for it either. There are plenty of other girls ( you know the ones you assume aren't good ) that want love and have just simply made some bad choices. Their human . . And you are 2 so remember no matter how good you are someone will always think otherwise. Oh and you know what's cool ? I'm a good girl too that just so happens to have experience and want true love. So everything else means NOTHING.

• Loose as a goose

• What loose as a gose what does that mean ? Do I know you ? I answered the question the way I read it