My friend thinks it is trashy that I wear yoga pants almost every day of the week?

Do you know how uncomfortable it is to wear pants all day? I get things done faster with yoga pants. I actually heard that a lot of people think it is trashy to wear yoga pants? I don't think it is o: I am just an active person. What do you guys think about a girl wearing yoga pants/leggings almost everyday of the week? Until it hits summer, that is when I wear my pretty dresses and skirts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friend can smd. I wear leggings almost everyday because they're really cute, go with everything, and are super comfortable. In other words, it's not trashy at all.

What Guys Said 25

• "Do you know how uncomfortable it is to wear pants all day?"

YES.
    I DESPISE pants. The first thing I do every single day when I get home is take my pants and boxer briefs off and throw on some athletic shorts with no underwear.

Yoga pants aren't trashy in the least bit if you aren't trashy as a person.

On behalf of all males that yoy encounter on a daily basis, thank you.

• No, I am pretty conservative with what I say and do. I just wear them because they are comfy and I am always actively doing something.

• Well, I don't think it's trashy, but then again, I wear athletic shorts just about every day. lol

• I love girls that wear it, I do admit though I look as girls asses wearing yoga pants or leggings more than I do jeans but it doesn't make me think they're trashy it's normally when girls dress like they're 13-14 with upper shorts and really cropped t-shirts with like a trampstamp that I start to look at them as trashy.

I wear sweat pants all the time and everyone always think it's ghetto on me but for me it's fucking comfortable and I can't stand wearing jeans all day long especially being a big guy with big legs it's really uncomfortable especially skinny jeans so I can only imagine what a girl goes through if she's got big legs from working out.

• Yeah, You see I don't wear anything that shows my belly unless a bikini in the summer time, that is the only exception.

• I usually wear yoga pants/leggings with a V-neck t shirt or hoodie.

• yeah thats fine what I am saying is normally thats all together for them not just one of the things its all in one and I doubt you're wearing your leggings or yoga pants soo tight that you can see your thong you're not the type of girl to dress like how 13-14 year olds do clearly so I don't see it as trashy at all and trust me I am pretty judgmental guy when it comes to spotting a trashy type kinda girl and normally I am always right lol because yeah I grew up around them it's not just the clothing though that makes a girl trashy it's normally the way they act and I know a lot of good girls who wear whats comfortable for them and that's leggings or yoga pants even my girlfriend does and I don't find it trashy at all I actually prefer them on her because than she's not bitching about her jeans all the time.

• pretty normal in SoCal lol.

• What's trashy on a lot of girls probably looks cute on you, Smoke..

• I think they're really attractive. Wear what you want, "trashy" is the last word I'd think of for them.

I got called out on wearing sweatpants while shopping for being chavvy (trashy) once... if only they knew me! Never judge a book by it's cover.

• Yoga pants look super comfortable & more stylish versions of sweat pants... if I were a girl, I'd definitely wear them all the time! :-D

• As long as you don't poop in them I see no problems.

• Yes i like yoga pants/ leggings they make a girl look good

I know way see it being trashy , my sister is curvy and she

wears leggings when she's not working.

• I think most guys would find it attractive... nice & tight clothing looks good on a girl :-)
    Perhaps but a dress, pumps and pantyhose on and tell him you're going to the gym in the outfit he me like... to see his reaction hahaha!

• It can be to be honest, I think it depends more on the person themselves or why they are wearing them.

• I saw a post once asking how women are comfortable wearing leggings that are obviously skin tight. So tight that you basically walk about showing the shape of every curvature in your body. Including your labia being press up against you

Now I don't mind sure but would you be ok with seeing males balls everywhere you go with a thin layer of fabric covering it? I think not

• Yeah, I don't do that. My leggings don't go all the way up my butt crack and I pull them downwards so I won't have an awkward camel toe. Most of the time I wear a big hoodie or v neck t shirt to kind of cover those areas.

• Hahaah yea but you know what I mean. You don't even have to have camel toe. Leggings are just skin tight in general and press up against your body. Its nice and common so nothing to worry there

But think about it for a second your shape is exposed 100% so it's like your naked but not, would you walk around with pantyhose? It's really not that much different lol

But it's cool, I'm just giving you reasons why your friend might of said that

• yoga pants are fine

• Hmmmmm
    it depends how you where them, i know a lot of girls who have great butts and over do it showing off, they stick their booty out and walk funny, stuff like that

i dont think its trashy at all
    although i do like seeing girls change up their style every once and a while...
    oh how i hate winter!!

• Yeah, I mostly just wear them in the cold weather or if I am in the house. When it hits summer, that is when I really dress up. I don't flaunt any body part. I don't even have a big butt :P

• yeah winter is for comfy clothes =)
      And good that you don't flaunt lol! its so distracting sometimes!

i can't wait for summer either i am tired of my sweaters!
      i want to break out my shorts, polos, and bathing suits!!!

• I see this extremely attractive personal trainer that has to wear yoga pants every time she's at the gym. * sigh *

It's not trashy.

• I don't think it's trashy but I do understand why your friend thinks that. They make your ass and legs look incredible so people might think you're wearing them for sexual attention.

• Im not poor so no i dont wear the same cloth everyday... and yes its trashy dont dress cheap and ghetto

• Yeah, but I have about 5 pairs of yoga pants and three pairs of leggings. I have a lot of pants but I only wear them for special occasions or going out. When I do regular errands, I just stick with yoga pants.

• No I don't think so is your friend middle eastern?

• no its not trashy.. maybe like 10 years ago it was but now its how girls dress.. everywhere i look i see girls in yoga pants even girls who have no business in them and they are mostly black yoga pants

• Your friend is jealous

• I don't really think it's weird but unless you're changing it up somehow you're

• yoga pants are fine don't worry about shit other people say.

• Not trashy at all. Attitude and how one projects themselves makes them trashy. Not yoga pants.

• It's only trashy if you're fat and forcing everyone to look at the dimples on your ass. If you have a nice ass, please, wear them everywhere.

• I don't mind checking out the obvious attention show women are putting on when they wear tights/yogas.
    I just hate when they then look at you like a creep because you are taking in the free display they are putting on, pretending that it isn't to get attention.

• In fact, my state, is trying to illegalize them in school. They are VERY inappropriate for school. I agree

• Do you live in Tennessee? I don';t think they are inappropriate as long as you're not trying to flaunt anything.

• this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard lmao

• It's my opinion and fact combined. If you can't handle it, don't read it/ask it

What Girls Said 11

• i wear leggings almost everyday. they're way more comfortable than jeans and i can tuck them into my boots and i have a bunch of pairs so i can wear them all the time. i don't think it's trashy and i also honestly don't care lol you do you girl maybe your friend is jealous because you have a nicer butt than her

• Tell your friend to kick rocks.
    I don't see anything wrong with yoga pants. I do however feel that it's not always flattering on some people, but otherwise they're comfy and I respect that.
    If that's your preference then do your thing. I wear jeans all day for most of the week, but who cares! You are not here to please your friend or do what others think is best for you. You should do what pleases yourself and makes you feel comfortable.

• Is this a question?

I think it's lazy... And if they're of bad quality and/or see through and you don't wear other sport attire with it but try to make them into something casual/non sports then it's trashy as well.

• Well I wear yoga pants/leggings because I do a lot of work and errands almost everyday. I don't wear them if I go shopping or eating out with friends.

• If you go to yoga every day it's not. Otherwise it's lazy.

• oh my holy shit my friend wears them everyday and everyone makes fun of her just cause she has a nice ass and guys stare. if u didn't have a nice ass ur friend wouldn't be annoying af. you do you girl wear those yoga pants

• It's not trashy if you aren't. You're not wearing them for people to stare at your butt, right? They are comfy. Your friend needs some love and attention.

• Wear what you want. There are some days when I wear dresses or yoga pants then there are days when I wear pants. Tell her to mind her own business.

• I always wear leggings, they're comfy and they look good. Nothing trashy about it

• I don't see any problem with it

• maybe she is mad that she doesn't look as good in them as you do, I love wearing yogas and legging, for 1 there comfortable, 2 they make my ass look good, 3 my husband loves them

• It's isn't a classy item of clothes. It's more of an attention getter.
    Yeah they are comfy, but so are a lot of other options that don't look like body paint.