Who loves hearing electronic music?

If you like it.. why
If you dont.. what do you like else?

• like it
  • don't like it

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it. There are numerous styles of electronic music and I like pretty much all of them. It's nothing extreme which can be very nice to hear when I just wanna hear something simple and relaxing.

What Girls Said 4

• When I listen to electronic music I feel like Im in a Sci-Fi movie and I LOVE it!
    This my sound odd, but my sister and I pretend to have powers and battle when we listen to electronic or dubstep tunes, lol, we have fun.

(Here is an awesome playlist :) : http://8tracks.com/natisalvatierra/cyberpunk)

• Not me...,,,,,,,,

• i love it EDM forever

• If you mean music like Deptford Goth- Feel Real then yes, I love it.

What Guys Said 6

• It can depend, but by and large I do. Sometimes I find some artists to be a bit boring, but I make it myself, so I'll force myself to listen to their tracks anyway, lol.

• It gets on my nerves to be honest.

• i love trance, the old teisto, armin van buuren, ATB, above and beyond, Paul Van Dyk, paul okenfold, and so many more, too bad i missed the Trance boom...
    that would have been awesome!

• I love electronic music and a bit of trap.

• Like it AND make it ;)

• I like electronic music... just not the kind you're probably referring to.