Poll for Guys: Makeup or no Makeup?

How do you prefer your girls? Very natural, light- no makeup or very elaborated makeup?

• Light- no makeup! ^.^
  • Whole face of makeup!
  • Either one- I don't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• Enough to enhance your natural beauty and seem as if nothing was there ;)

What Guys Said 14

• Most girls look better with some amount of makeup, if done right. That's just a fact. Humans like contrast, and a bit of black eyeliner creates that contrast.

Other than that, most makeup is a waste of money and time unless you're concealing blemishes.

Yes, there are girls who are pretty with OR without makeup, but they are probably mostly prettier with a CORRECT amount of makeup.

• I think a little bit of basic or simple makeup is best. It adds a spark to her beauty but is not too much which makes her look totally fake.

• My gf is pretty with or without makeup!

It depends on what we are doing...

Some weekends we head for ballroom dancing... so a dress and makeup, and she just sizzles! I throw the tux on... and we are off to the dance floor. Love when we get dressed up!

On the weekends though, no makeup, her hair up while she reads, while I work on my next painting... still very hot!

• I prefer all natural

• Make up should not be who you are. Merely an enhancement.

• no make-up FTW of course!

• I like makeup as long as the girl knows what she is doing. So don't try to look like a clown like this girl: www.stepbystep.com/.../...e-Too-Much-Makeup-On.png

And I read your comment about that you wear pinup style of makeup, that to me is very good looking.

• Light no makeup

• Your poll says it all.

• Little one or none at all!!!

• Natural to little makeup

• I prefer as little as possible or none.

• How much makeup are you useing?

• Depends. I do the pinup look quite often so that involves red lips, winged eyeliner and great mascara. But I also do the lazy day makeup- light coverage, blush and little mascara. (:

• Less look better, becouse it looks like you know what you are doing

• a lot of makeup screams high maintenance and takes an hour to get ready to go anywhere.

• Sounds like you know what you are talking about!! ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Makeup is basically covering up your face. It's your face--be proud of it. No sense in trying to cover it up or change it.

• i think guys are dumb. anything that LOOKS like it's natural :)