Guys what do u prefer for hair length?

I have long brown hair and think of cutting it short for a change. What's ur preference?

Most Helpful Guy

• Long hair looks nice, like in your photo! Something to be said for being able to run your fingers through long hair.

However, you can probably rock the short hair too! It says your tomboyish so go for the short hair. It may very well suit your lifestyle... if less maintenance is what your thinking!

• Thanks for ur comment and compliment. I gotta be careful with the short hair cause of my build. But we'll see.

• You should try photoshop... take a photo and then go online and bring in some phtoso off the net and try some different styles and see how they look!

There might even be some online apps that allow you to try different styles out with your face and body.

What Guys Said 18

• I wanna date a girl with short hair. short is hot but its hard for most girls to pull it off. but if they can pull it off it really is that good!

• Longer is better. While a few women can pull off a short haircut (and far more can't), even on those women, longer is better. I mean at least shoulder length, but between the shoulder blades is pretty universally attractive.

• Long hair looks best on most girls. It's most feminine and there are more ways to style it. But some girls can still look wonderful with short hair.

• Long hair. I don't like woman with short. But I think most men don't mind.

• i don't care about the length but not as long to the point they touh your butt :-P

• Very long way down her back

• Mid back to shoulder length.

• Long hair :)

• with your eyes, guys are not going to notice the hair. stunning

• now that is a sexy look

• you have long hair now, just cut it an inch at a time, see how short you can go, that way if you reach a point where your not happy with how short it is you won't have to wait too long for it to grow back to a happy length

• I like long hair :)

• I prefer long hair

• I don't mind the length as long as she has hair

• most definitely long! It's beautiful to see and touch... and is very feminine

• i like long hair and can't stand short hair

• I think you feel comfortable and beautiful that is important.

• On the long end, I prefer pixie haircuts. On the shorter end, anything shorter than pixie length!

• long hair all the way:D

• Long hair, I associate short hair with old women

What Girls Said 3

• I have long brown hair too that goes down to almost my belly button in the front and just above my butt in the back. My friend just cut her hair to about her shoulders from right below her boobs. I would suggest it because it can make your hair a lot healthier but I wouldn't cut it too short. I have considered cutting it as well but I am so attached to my long locks that I can't get myself to do it.

• Who cares why they like, do what you like. Because in the end the only thing that matters is your happiness

• longer is generally more feminine