How can I lose weight or get skinnier?

Please tell me how I can lose weight

Most Helpful Girl

• There are different ways of doing this

a) go on a low carb diet and build muscle and exercise after losing the weight to maintain your new figure

b) cut out all grains and eat only meat and vegetables

c) eat 2 tomatoes or 1/4 of an egg plant every single day on top of your regular diet

d) cut out high calorie foods like hummus, steak, high fat cheeses

e) start a 1 hour work out routine to follow each day whether it is 1 hour of walking / jogging / elliptical or 20 - 40 minutes of swimming

f) a nutritionist told me not to eat grain and meat in the same meal. You can combine grains with vegetables and you can eat vegetables with grain but do not eat grain and meat on the same day.

What Guys Said 4

• why is this in fashion & Style. anyways lose weight? get skinny? if they both mean the same thing to you, go on a healthy diet and exercise program.

• Cut out white bread and junk food. Start running a lot if you can't run well then walk a lot do this 6 days a week put in 90 min into your walk or more without taking a break

• You could do T25, or run everyday. You could also do some abs check out sixpack shortcuts on YouTube

Hope this helps

• Eat clean, drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day, exercise. That's it. No magic. It will work

What Girls Said 4

• I recommend a high carb low diet vegan
    Check essena oneill on YouTube (or her blog) an freeleethebananagirl on YouTube.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b98901929d.jpg
    That's essena by the way

• Workout and eat healthy?

• the main thing is just to eat less (don't starve yourself) but the truth is u can workout like crazy but if u don't eat right the weight won't drop

• Drink a tall glass of wather before you eat chew you foods to a liquid and no soda/junk food