Do you ever wear your pajamas out in public? Like to the store or something?

This goes for guys too. Peeps?

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to wear my pjs to the store, but now i usually just throw on some pants. i definitely have worn them out in public many times though lol

What Girls Said 7

• I specifically go to the effort to wear real clothes instead of going out in pajamas. Like Adventure Time says: "You have to respect yourself."

• All the time. My pj's are sweats and a t-shirt though, so kinda looks like normal clothes.

• No one should. If you are lazy and want your picture taken at Walmart, go ahead. Just looks sloppy to wear pj's in public. I feel the same way about raggedy old sweat pants too

• Only if it's like late at night or if I'm really sick, then I wear my sweatpants.

• yip... very comfortable

• haha no i ddon't cause i dont have pajamas

• I don't really own pjs... lol I sleep in t shirts, sports bra and shorts, or nothing...

What Guys Said 2

• No. I still remember seeing a lot of high school girls go to school and parks in pajamas. I always thought it's weird.

• Don't wear pjs and don't want to frighten people :P