Cheerleaders only?

Do you all wear thongs under your bloomers?

Most Helpful Girl

• some don't bc u can't really see it it depends if its school cheer or all-star. in all-star then yes

What Girls Said 3

• No, most of us just wear regular underwear

• you lift and you cheer, you simply can't be beat!

• daaaamn. thank you for the info hahaa. well sadly male cheerleaders were nonexistent at my high school and the girl cheerleaders barely even did any flips and twirls, it was BS. Bring it On got it right. but im glad you got to experience something like it lol, you're so lucky!

• Yeah some of the girls at my school were on the same competition team so we got to do stands, and a little bit on tumbling.
      It's hard because cheer came be dangerous and tumbling instructors are expensive so most high schools don't have them
      But it was hard work especially because I would pop m hip out of place and it took forever to set it back that's why my bow an arrow was always weird
      by the way this is a bow and arrow
      www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• Why would they have to wear thongs? theyre too busy dancing and flipping around for anyone to notice panty lines or anything

• Nah I just wear regular underwear

What Guys Said 2

• Oh got why so many anonymous creepers today.
    Or is that every day?
    Or are they all the same creeper?

• but their underwear isn't visible... no?