What do guys think of girls who dress up everyday?

What do guys think of a girl who dresses up every single day , w. Earrings makeup nice clothes etc. & never wears anything comfortable. What do they think of a girl like that? specially if she's pretty too..

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that dressing up really makes a person look more mature and attractive. Brings some positive attention to her look which makes me like her more. But I wanna add that dressing up absolutely everyday will eventually kind of lead to boredom. I think that having a greater variety of looks will make a person remain a joy to look at.

What Guys Said 6

• She would probably be tough to deal with in a lot of ways. Girls like that tend to be late for a lot of things, spend more time doing makeup than doing whatever it is we went out for, and spend too much money on clothes and whatnot. I like jeans and t shirt girls so much more. They're not afraid to get their hands dirty.

• That's just a stereotype. I agree some girls who love dressing up are like that but not all.

• girly to the bone... but not my thing sorry

• It can be good and bad, it seems if they dress up everyday they come off as presentable but also possibly try hard if they are over doing it, but you also kind of want to see a girl wearing something comfortable so then you know they can be chill also. :)

• I like it.

• In my opinion, I like a girl that dresses up, sometimes, but still has her "casual clothes" days, if you know what I mean.

• I had a. girl friend like that. She always dress up putting on nice clothes make up and all. I love it and her but then she runway.

What Girls Said 3

• Sort of describes me. I never found it uncomfortable, though. Everyone's different, I suppose.

• im not a guy but i think about how i wish i could put that much effort every day! i think its cute :)

• I asked this question to my boyfriend and he said that he loves when i dresses up but would not like that everyday as he says that natural and comfy look is great.