What style is cuter?

Guys, or girls, what do you find cuter, someone who wears a T-shirt and jeans, regardless of trends. Or someone decked out in designer clothes? I wear T-shirt and jeans most of the time, and I think it is cute on some people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a fan of jeans. Of all kinds. On one condition.

Jeans need to have pockets.

I'm not just talking about the front/side ones here, I mean they need rear pockets. Ideally mounted outside the pant (the traditional way). These pockets add so much shape and form to a girl's ass it is incredible.

They think that by having a smoother, pocket-free surface, that they can appear to have a nicer form. But they are wrong. Rear Pockets ladies, nothing else.

Jeans can look good on anyone. And are always flattering (whether or not you think so).

as long as they have pockets.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I think fashionably conscious but not crazed is best (but this really depends on where you live and your lifestyle). Overly styled makes me think that the person is too materialistic. Not at all conscious of current styles or what suits their body type looks messy and like they don't care about themselves. What are you calling "designer clothes" with which you contrast jeans? Labels like Miss Sixty or Deisel that sell pants for like $300. 00 probably mostly make jeans. So I'm not sure what you are saying exactly. Most people I know or see wearing expensive labels during the day are also wearing jeans and tops - just different, more expensive fits/styles!

That said, my personal opinion is that you should focus more on what jeans and top suit your body type than what the brand or style of the moment is. Just find something that fits and flatters. It doesn't matter what fabric or who made it.

• Well I am the kind of girl that wears clothes that reflect her mood. And I promise you; my mood is reflected if I put on a tee-shirt from walmart, Abercrombie, BeBe, Wetseal. Or wherever; my mood is reflected.

As for choosing designer over a tee-shirt and jeans; I always will.

But I believe there really is a time and a place for everything.

Tee-Shirt and Jeans :

your friends house

your boyfriends house

your house

getting coffee

grocery shopping

Designer Clothes:

Anywhere out with friends/family

Honestly I think that if you wear a t-shirt and jeans in the places I listed, you will definitely look cute. If you wear a tee and jeans to one of the places I listed as designer clothes. You make look like you didn't feel like getting dressed up no matter how cute some people may think you look. But by getting dressed up it shows you take time on yourself. And that is always nice to know :]

• I think designer is cuter because obviously you care about how you look and put in an effort. not everyone can look good in designer but pretty much everyone has the standard t-shirt and jeans. I know guys "say" they prefer casual but trust me, you get way more attention when you're all decked out!

• I prefer jeans and a t-shirt to designer clothes. It's a look that anyone can pull off and it's easy. Casual clothes always look good. :D

• Personally, I much prefer guys who wear jeans/t shirts than something that looks like he's spent way too much money on, and put way to much thought into. I guess I just like the old-fashioned type, and don't like guys to be vain. Also, I think people who wear jeans/t-shirts are usually more comfortable in their own skin, and don't feel the need to impress. That doesn't mean I don't like to see the odd penguin suit from time to time. But its nicer if its unexpected!

• I wear jeans all the time but I don;t really like t shirts. I usually wear shirts from places like abercrombie, American eagle, forever 21 etc. you can find some cute shirts at places like those that feel and are as comfortable as t shirts but look a little classier.