Why do people around the world would consider one single physical feature attractive?

For example, most people I've met would find a person attractive just because he or she have blue eyes and colored hair.

For me, it doesn't even bother me. Physical features only can be attractive to me. when they're all together.

Updates:
He or she has*

sorry.
I'm not saying blue eyes and colored hair aren't attractive anyway. please don't get me wrong.

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people have an established "type." I prefer guys with darker hair and eyes.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i actually get what u mean. for me it's about 'the face' as a whole too.

1|0
    0|1
  • Nice shiny hair. Nice to run thru!

1|0
    0|1
  • For me it's the bigger picture. One feature can't make someone attractive just as one feature can't make them unattractive

1|0
    0|0
  • well i think if your face is hot its hot, but i've found im more INITALLY attracted to darker hair. like if i see a hot blonde i can recognize he's attractive but i won't be personally as attracted to him at first sight

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with your take. Its the whole package for me when I look at a guy, its the combination of all the features for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only find someone attractive if they are Asian. I dot know why. Just the way I am.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you attracted most Asian guys or something?

I think race isn't a problem. Each east Asian person is different inside and outside. At least I have seen many non Asians that look Asian. lol

And I think your beautiful, there must be someone that has a crush on you behind the sunshine and coconut tree.

Good luck and keep smiling👍

• Your welcome.

• Some things are biological cues to health - like a small waist in females or muscles on a man.

Blonde & blue is probably a novelty to most people on earth. I live in a place it's common, so people don't get too much attention for it on it's own.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.