Do girls like the guys that are laid back and never talk you know the "cool guy" or do girls like athletes etc

Do girls like the outgoing guys or the cool guy or the athletes... girls can you tell me what kind of guy you like

I'm a punk rocker dude with the skinny jeans and t-shirt but I don't know if girls like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• To answer your question; I'm attracted to most punk kids (considering my own style)

But the real answer to this would have to be that fashion isn't what makes the person.and you should never change for anyone but yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• I personally like guys that are different than the "norm". I just think it is so cool if guys are different and I just want to be around that sort of energy I guess.

every girl has a different taste in guys, so some girls will like the punk rocker guy and some won't. but as all the other girls on this have said, some girls that you wouldn't expect to like a punk rocker dude might actually like them.

• For me a persons image doesn't really matter as long I'm attracted to the person and we get along and they have a good personality that's all that matter. I have like all type of guys from the abercrombie models to the athlete to the punk rocker. Actually right now I have a crush on this kid and he is a lot like you lol.

• I like anybody who's different. That has more to do with their personalities than how they dress.

• Well it really depends on a specific girls taste. I mean not everyone has a specific taste in guys. I used to think I liked athletic guys but lately I've liked rocker guys as well. My advice is to be yourself cause it really is about the person behind the image at the end of the day. A girl who might typically not like a "punk rocker dude" if she gets to know you and likes you for you then things could turn out completely different then you might have thought.

What Guys Said 1

• Hey, be yourself. A girl will like you better if you be who you are rather then what you pretend to be. If some girl doesn't like that about you then why bother? They aren't worth your time if they can't take you for you.