Like what outfits, makeup, hair will attract boys?
Most Helpful Girl
- Wear clean and "feminine" clothes (preferably skirts and dresses). Make sure that they fit properly.
- Accesorize a lot in order to flatter "boring" or old outfits.
- Take care of your skin. Moisturize your body to keep it from drying out.
- Take care of your hair. Get regular trims, try washing it once every 2 days (shampooing it every day may cause damage to it), use various types of oils and avoid applying heat. According to my observations, most guys prefer it down.
- Take care of your teeth and maintain a good dental hygiene.
- If you want to try makeup, use a natural and light eyeshadow. Also, try using a brown or black eyeliner and mascara in order to accentuate your eyes. Last but not least, wear a tint of blush. I don't think your skin needs concealer or powder/foundation.
- Wear a perfume, preferably fruity or vanilla or flower scented. Just don't overdo it.
- Keep yourself healthy by drinking a lot of water, exercising, getting enough sleep and eating properly and healthy.1