Which type of tattoos you have on your body?

The question is the same...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I don't have any tattoos.

• I don't have any. I refuse to get a tattoo until I can afford a nice one. I'm not putting cheap ink on me.

• Psalm 143:9

• Tattooless ☺️

• None😊 I hate tattoos and piercings. They aren't my thing. 😖

• When im older i plan in geting a dream catcher on my hip to represent my indian heritage and to keep the bad dream away. I plan on getting a arow on my rib cage cause in indian heritage its supposed to protect you and plsam 23.4 under neath it. I'll probaly change my mind later , but for know its a good idea

• I have 6 and they vary from meaningless to meaningful. I'd say 5 or the 6 I had just to have (tattoos done between aged 18-24). The one I had most recently (at age 34) represents me and my son's.

• It's sweet:) thanks.

• Haha have a nice day :)

• Thanks! You too :)

• Mostly Legend of Zelda tattoo's.

• I dont have any!

• Flower with a ladybug on my right lower hip

• I have a Celtic cross with a four leaf clover in the middle.

What Guys Said 8

• No tattoos at the moment, if I did every get one though it would simply say Molon Labe it's a spartan saying that when translated roughly means come and take. It was the spartan response at the battle of Thermopylae when the Persians demanded that they surrender themselves and their weapons.

• Don't have any and don't want any. I think it's weird to put ink inside the body.

• I have none

• No tats, no regrets

• Don't have tattoos because I change my mind from one second to the other and I know I will regret anything I put on my body. Besides, after hitting andropause no one will want to see at my tattoos for sure. I'll die inkless

• i have my last name, my city and state, jerry mouse with a houston shirt a hat and he throwing up H, a texans logo, and a skull with a cobra on it and bullet hole on its head

• Temporary, I'm a thug for a hour

• All the clich├ęs; tribal designs, barbed wire, various names and dates, oriental writing and assorted spiritual symbols along with random inspirational quotes because I'm really deep.