What do you think about guys shaving their legs?

I don't think it's a big deal but I have heard that some people disagree.
Let me know what you think and why you think that way!

• Yes
  • No
I think its kinda interesting that so far 0 guys have selected yes on the pole!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like being smooth.
    Pubes is obvi. Butt hair is gross.
    I'm not that hairy but underarm hair is uncomfortable. Chest hair sort of gets brushed around under my shirt which makes it uncomfortable and itchy at times. Arm hair can get bothersome, I don't like when it doesn't all goes the same direction and leg hair just looks like too much, esp. if I've done my pubes (and everything else), the contrast is weird.

I want to try to have all hair gone from the neck down.

What Girls Said 13

• For some reason, I hope it's a new trend... armpits too. I can't COMPREHEND how uncomfortable that must be

• 1|3
  • I don't mind. I mean, I of course I like this: i177.photobucket.com/.../HL.jpg
    But I would rather a guy who shaves his legs if he he's too hairy.

• Who wouldn't like that ;) aha
      I think shaved legs feels great aha

• Oh god, I need to start reading my answers before I press the submit button '-' sorry about the errors lmao.
      I couldn't agree more! It's too sexy ahah c:
      And that's true (:

• @NexAngelus Normal I guess, since you were fine with your legs previously and you only start shaving them to make her happier. (:

• If a guys wants smooth hairless legs then Let him do what he wants. It wouldn't be a deal breaker or it weird me out or anything

• If a guy shaves his legs and it makes him feel better about himself or makes him feel more confident, then go for it! But if he does it to make me find him more attractive then he shouldn't bother. To me, it's not manly unless he's 20 or under. If he's about 35 and waxes or shaves his legs or even his arms then there's a problem with his confidence or maybe something more disturbing.

The only acceptable body part I'll live with is him shaving/waxing his pubes "down below" or his stomach and back.

I'd be turned off if he wanted to remove hair anywhere else on his body. NOT including facial hair.

Have a nice day!

• They can do whatever they want. Personally speaking, I like hairy legs though.

• Turn me off

• I'm okay with that.

• I don't like perfectly bare legs

• It's kind of a turn off, I prefer hairy legs.

• Dont eveeeeeeeeer do it!
    Hair on mens leg is just soo hot

• I wouldn't mind is my bf would shave his legs

• I'm a swimmer and the guys always shave for big meets, it's completely normal. And a little funny :)

What Guys Said 11

• dude i shave mine as well and whoever calls you "girly" because of that tell him to fuck off ;-)

i shave both arms and legs and i'm 100% str8

• I shave them because I like it, and all girls where I'm from love that (they actually think hairy legs are gross), so, so far I don't have a problem with that.
    But, I've found that here in the US, many women don't like that, maybe it depends on their location, I mean, maybe on coastal areas, where going to the beach is a common activity, or wearing shorts, hairless legs are more common.
    At least I know that's the reason for why where I'm from we prefer no hair.

• I've been shaving my legs for years. I don't have a lot of hair to begin with, but, having totally hair-free legs just feels good, and It feel cleaner! I also wear shorts from about mid-March until at least the end of November, and nobody really notices my smooth legs anyway.

• i shave everything but arms and legs... dont be gay... nuff said. i HAVE heard of swimmers shaving their bodies, and known one and he was weird lookin, just sayin and i have heard of foot ball players shaving their lower half of their legs because they tapped them and it gets stuck on the hair... ya that i can agree with. but in general NO!

• So shaving your legs makes you gay?

• Aha I know it doesn't have a connection aha. I was gay before I started shaving my legs.

• this wtf moment brought to u by me :)

• Lol no, it warm my leg during the winter and cold day here in Texas.

• It's kewl.. Makes the legs more aerodynamic.

• if they swim sure. if they want to go ahead. not my thing, but not my place to judge

• I think that women should shave their legs. We men do not need to shave them.

• Nope, u gotta keep ur manliness.

• feels good ahving the body shaved

• Yes is it's bad or good? Because I think it's bad men are supposed to be hairy.