• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys like to see girls all dressed up?

personally I hate dresses. I feel soo weird in them but like I am going to homecoming this week end and I am like omg I have to wear a dress. And all... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would say, I do think it can be very flattering to a girls appearance if they are dressed up. But at the same time a lot of girls have told me they like when guys dress fairly nicely as well. It goes both ways a lot of the time (Not always.)That said, jeans and a tank top can be very attractive too. I personally like when a girl dresses a little out of the "norm" and wears what they want. For things like homecoming dances/prom etc. I think the dress up thing is more in tradition and being "proper" than "who can look the sexiest".

What Guys Said 3

• quite frankly, dresses are more revealing, while also leaving something important to the imagination. and they look fancy and that is exciting sometimes. personally I find a tight top and tight jeans much more attractive, but I also understand the lure of the dress look. some guys like the effort that girls put into their looks too I think, but I don't.

• Because guys want to see their girl friends look gorgeous, they feel awesome about having such a beautiful girl with them. Kind of the same way girls want their guys to look good when they are with them.

What Girls Said 1

• Not all guys like girls all dressed up . some dobecause it makes them look more sexier & grown up . if you don't feel comfortable wearinga dress then don't . if you know guys like youwhen you wear a dress than why not wear a dress