Is there an outfit that you wear that has been a guaranteed "head turner" when you wear it? Don't be shy! If so, what is it?

Details are key here. Tell us color, length, material, etc.

By head turner, I mean has brought you a lot of attention, compliments, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... yeah i have a long deep blue dress that fits me nicely. i pair it with a white and gold belt to accentuate the waist. yeah=]

What Girls Said 9

• Most girls have that little black dress.

Mine is mid-thigh and a spandex type material, very tight all the way up. Thin shoulder straps with a gem highlight on each. I never wear that without feeling fantastic and getting compliments.

• Hot damn! And with what shoes? Shoes make or break any outfit.

• Usually sexy sandals or heels, but at my height "heels" are only around 2".

• I have quite a few of those.. every female must have that nice little black dress, Mine is kind of long actually, with a nice big slit that goes high up in to my thigh, its backless that stops right above my back dimples. Its really tight, shows off my curves. Good amount of cleavage but its covered by a see through mesh material thing so they are covered but still visible. Pair it with my favorite black sexy heels. My other guaranteed head turner is my short, but not to short, high waisted black flowly skirt paired with a tight long sleeve that i tuck into the skirt, thats navy blue with stripes, pair it with black thigh high socks (socks that go a couple inches above the knee) and black heels and its turns heads like no other. Have quite a few of outfits that turn heads but these 2 are my favorite!

• An LBD for sure.

• No doubt @chick180
      With heels?

• That was my goal.

by the way I meant A LBD* not an. It's gonna drive me crazy now lol

• Sarcasm. You just keep climbing. :))

• http://i.imgur.com/ediO7wa.jpg

This outfit was a bit of a head turner. Rare occasion that I dress like that but it was my birthday so yeah.

• any time i wear sheer black thigh highs with skirts lol

• black shirt, skin tight black skinny jeans, with black ankle booties that have 4 inch heels i wore it on superhero day when i went as black widow but i was wearing leg holsters to i liked the outfit but so many people were like damn i know consider it my sexy outfit. Should i wear it tomorrow?

• When I'm in my high waisted black pants or jeans because it accentuates my hips. Matched with any fitted black or white crop top. Shoes, uhmm running shoes or sneakers or flats.

• I have a tight, forest green henley shirt that I wear with indigo wash jeans sometimes, it's laid back but it shows off my form and I love it! I also love wearing a thin navy crop top that says "killin' it" with a pair of black high-waisted jeans. The first outfit is all abercrombie, the second all brandy- not because I really care about the brand, but I tend to find that the same stores will have outfits that go together and I when I shop I usually buy at least one full outfit at a time, or a few pieces that would go with anything.
    I also have a black tank top with ruffles at the bust that gives me way more of a silhouette, and I love to wear that with simple jeans!
    For a formal dinner, I wore an Urban Outfitters black velvet skater dress, and over it a black faux fur stole, with a pair of black lace cage heels. The end silhouette was gorgeous!
    So those outfits show off my figure without revealing a lot of skin, but I've met cute guys in thrifted jean shorts and a men's t-shirt (it's purple, with "THRILLCITY" in pink drip letters across the front- check out the brand because they're up and coming and really cool!) that wasn't flattering but it was what I wanted to wear and it had that kind of confident vibe. I think that's what's most important- are you comfortable in what you're wearing? Does it make you happy? It doesn't matter if you feel like going super clean-lined or grunge, it's more about style than fashion. Showing off skin might turn heads, but it's style that will make them think about you after you leave the room.

• In the summer i wear these soft shorts that i tuck in a plain black t shirt into. The shorts have a comic strip pattern on them and have random comic people and comic bubbles with words in them and they are pretty colorful. The first time i wore them i didn't expect to get 8 complements and half of them being from guys (: the second day i got 3 more guy complements. Really made me feel good.

What Guys Said 5

• My birthday suits gathers lots of attention. Good and bad..

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../a.jpg

• I have a really nice kind of darkish grey three piece suit the inside of the jacket is lined with dark brown silk and the back of the vest has the same stuff, usually wear it with gold cufflinks and other suit accessory's grandfathers gold/diamond ring and watch and a fedora of the same colors of the suit.

• yes my Pikachu cosplay costume

• I never get attention from people, and when I do they'd give me that evil look (where they think I'm ready to kill them because I look like a foreigner). :P

• A generic suit.