Guys: which outfit do you like better on a girl?

so from these options what outfit would appeal to you guys and would make you want to approach her?

A.)
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5665c6db67.jpg

B.)
nattstadcdn.com/.../...216503174351036724_sbig.jpg

C.)
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cf7bbf6949.jpg

D.)
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...48a154f4e1.jpg

i'm not talking about looks just the outfit and if you would approach her or not and your opinions on it

• outfit A
  • outfit B
  • outfit C
  • outfit D
  • answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Either A, B, or C. D seems a bit slutty, and if not slutty, then she is probably self- absorbed. Id probably be more likely to approach A or C though. B just seems a bit unapproachable, I don't know why. A seems just normal, or a bit that she doesn't care as much about her looks which is attractive to me. And as for C, I've always been a bit more attracted to 'emo' girls, because they just seem so broken and fragile and that they would depend on me to make them happy again; but from experience, sadly it always ends up one of these two things: 1. I fail to make her happy, as she is moping and sulking all the time or 2. I do make her happy, and 'fix' her, but then she realizes she doesn't need me anymore and leaves me.

So that's why i would probablu go with A- to avoid the type of girl that has broken my heart time and time again.

What Guys Said 16

• Something between A and B. I find that girls who wear C and D usually aren't ready for the long-run with a propper gentlemant like myself.

• I voted for option B. I personally like when women dress a little on the conservative side.

Option D. LMAO

• A or B. I think they are most pretty and appropriate.

• I like A looks like the cutest outfit

• All those outfits suck

is the mustang part of her outfit? cause if it is, i will choose D

• I just like outfits that reveal nothing pretty much.

• D D D D D D D D D D D D D DD DD DD

• all are nice depends on the girl and how she wears/suites it

• Outfit A. Its hot.

• I like B cause she's properly and decently dressed

• You know what looks classy on a girl? PANTS. WEAR. PANTS.

• I think A looks cute :)

• I like both a & b. a is wearing my favorite kind of shirt, I got a closet full of plaid. and b looks appropriate. c and d shows to much.

• B is modest.

• I like B and D, I dislike C except the boots and A is okay but could use the boots from C

• 1 or 2 I guess... Girl 2 looks weird though, so no matter what she wears she'll look funny.

What Girls Said 7

• The first one may be the best - if it weren't for the boots... The shortest shorts of all mankind and boots? Really? Where's the logic there?

All the others look so skanky - impossible to take seriously.

The second one is okay, I guess... nothing new or interesting there, though.

• B is really cute in the fall/winter season. A is really cute in the summer time.

• I love C. that's my sort of style (smaller beanie though). (:

• I wear something like A, but with long pants, because it's never warm enough here to wear shorts :(

• anything looks good on a skinny person tbh

• I am a girl but I voted outfit A!
    It looks so cool!
    Nr. D is a no go!!

• I normally wear clothes that are similar to ones in A and B...
    D is really digusting..