Men: Do you like girls that paint their nails and wear lip stick?

I may only be 16, but it's not like I know things about appearance so I'll continue with my question. Personally I like it so much more when girls have no nail polish or lipstick. There are girls/women out there putting a shit ton of makeup on, when they look better without it.

• Natural Look (Without)
  • The Other Look (With)

Most Helpful Guy

• Unimportant details.

• I know it is, I never said it was important, it's just part of the natural look. I had trouble writing this response. You know why? I can never understand why people comment, but don't actually "comment". Figure out what that means and come back to me.

What Girls Said 3

• i mean I don't know i think they like femininity and i like wearing lipstick and painting my nails so that's what ill continue to do

• Not telling you to stop, so go do what makes you happy. Just a simple poll

• oh i know! haha wasn't trying to come off as mad or anything i just type without a lot of emphasis

• Haha, I understand, I was trying to figure out if it was said in a meaner tone. This is why I don't like texting.

• nail polish can be really cute sometimes, when it's neat and matches your outfit. ;)

• girls who put a shit ton of make up on only do that cause its what helps them feel confident when they go out, or sometimes they just love wearing make up hahha :) but yeah i dont think most guys notice nail polish tho?

• Most guys don't, but living with sisters that are much older than me and seeing their "process" makes you notice the small things.

• ahh yeah thats true then

What Guys Said 6

• Once in awhile okay like for parties Nd stuff... But if they are over obsessed with it then I'd tel them that they are slowly poisoning themselves because all those dyes are toxic and some even contain heavymetals and carcinogens... So it would b best they avoid them... If she is still over obsessed even aftr i showed her concern and told her itz not good then v r done... Wel thats jus me..

• I sometimes like seeing girls with some makeup (including painted nails and lipstick). But that's only if she's wearing the correct outfit for it. So, I don't wanna see it all the time. Wearing makeup too often can damage the body.

• All in moderation. The painted nails look nice to me, I don't think it's excessive at all. As for lipstick I prefer nude or red color it's not necessary but I guess if we were going somewhere special it's justified and I'd like it.

• It depends on the girl and also the makeup, I know of girls who look a lot better with makeup, and others that look better without.

• Both are good, mixing it up is good.

• I'm definitely not a fan of lipstick.. and I don't even notice the nail polish, so I don't like it but I also don't dislike it. I nothing it...