Female body hair: light hairs in strange places?

So I have seen questions on here about female body hair and I wanted to ask my own. I (luckily) don't have dark hairs on my body. I have never shaved my legs because the hairs aren't noticible only when you look at them when you're close. I don't want to shave my legs cuz I will get stubbles Md now it's soft and the hairs will get darker. Would you guys mind if your gf had this? I do shave my armpits. Recently I realised that there are very small hairs between my boobs. They are noticible up close I wondered do other girls have this? Should I wax them or leave them? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Your entire body is covered in small hairs. There's no point in removing any of it that isn't even noticeable.

• Thanks!

• And any guy who expects his girlfriend to be totally hairless all over her body (minus the head) is an idiot who's not even worth dating. Those white hairs are 100% normal, even the ones on your chest area. And when a guy is having sex with you, he'll be too busy to care about some stupid hair lmao.

• Haha thank you :)

What Guys Said 1

• You've got hair between your boobies? =0

• No not hair really more like fuzz you can't see it unless you're really close that's why I can see it. I guess most girls probably have it but I want to know what they do about it

• Yeah she passed out in the living room and was using it as a blanket. Wanna know what I did next?

• Uhm I have a feeling I don't

What Girls Said 5

• You have hair everywhere but on your eyelids, palms and underside of your feet. So every girl has boob hair lol, as long as they don't look like the hair on your head, no one's gonna really notice them.

• leave them alone. all women have a few tiny hairs on their boobs. shaving and waxing is too harsh for that area, the skin is more sensitive on your chest. if they start to really bother you get professional electrolysis to permanately remove them.

• if you can't see it whatever and make sure you're eating enough so you don't grow fine airs all over ur body!

• Thanks! I didn't know it had to do with eating?

• it does haha like if you starve yourself (not saying you do) the fine fuzzy hairs will grow all over your body

• Oh okay no I eat a lot haha

• If those hairs are only noticable from close I would'n do anything about this.

• Okay thanks :) when I stand in front of the mirror I can't see them only when I look down but only in a certain light other times they are just white. I only worry that when I have sex in the future he might notice it and be grossed out

• Once boys are coming as next as this to you they really aren't considering some hairs. Really not.

• Okay thank you :)

• I don't personally have that but yes it iss normal. I have seen it on other girls. If it's fewer than 10 hairs pluck it, if its a lot you may want to wax or bleach it

• Okay thanks! Won't it grow back darker or something?

• Not at all. But be carefull with bleaching products, they can give irritation on some skins. So you better try a very little of the product on the skin and wait for two days to see if there is a bad reaction or not.

• Thanks!