You like this dress?

link

I'm on the fence. I kind of love it, but the neckline is awkward, and so is the way it hits at the waist, but maybe that's just on the model...? I want to try it on but it's online so I obviously can't...

Any other dresses on the site catch your eye?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay. I hate the way it looks on the model though, it would probably be cute on a different girl that has more of a shape.

I like this dress. link It's reminiscent of early 90s style which is popular now. I've seen Angela Simmons rock something like it with Doc Martens.

link Love this dress! I think it would look better on a girl that isn't a size 00 though.

link Cute

link

What Guys Said 1

• It's not an eye catcher in my opinion.

What Girls Said 6

• if you wanna do this style of dresses this one is much better : link

and if you wanna be just girlish this one is pretty girlish

link

or this

link

and I personally didn't like any dresses on their that much because I honestly think they are all over priced

link

this one has some creative designing idea so its an ehh

• The neckline is pretty awkward, and I don't like the floral too much.

I really like the first and second dresses that mochamix suggested, but I also think their dresses are pretty overpriced.

Forever21 is my personal favorite for cheap, pretty clothes.

• IT looks more like a skirt and a top in my opinion.. but its still pretty cute.

• I think it looks a little funky but I agree that it could just be the model.

• honestly, I don't like it that much.

• That dress is more for a bigge girl. LIke a gilr with a chest and hips and a waist. That dress would accentuate all the right palces on a girl like that, instead of that skinny model