Thigh highs with skirts? slutty?

It's just my "go-to" style but some people tell me it looks "suggestive" when I think it's just a cute style that I like to wear

my skirts are definitely appropriate length... also when i wear skirts with sheer thigh highs especially people tell me i look slutty when i don't see how it's slutty at all

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends where you are, If you are at a party, going clubbing, or going out for the night, definitely go for the "fuck me" look. Forget the word "slutty", it was stupid when it was used in the 1950s.60s and it's even stupider now. Are you going out with the hope that some guy/girl finds you hot? That's not slutty, that's going out. Check out some of the $15,000 gown worn at the Academy awards. Transparent tops, non existent tops, leg slits cut to the waistline. Were they slutty- hardly. Do you look hot in the outfit, than it's probably people who are jealous. If you go out specifically to get laid- and you and you look hot, that's great. If anybody is slutty in this godforsaken forum, it's the girls who will do anything for their BFs and ask questions about how to give them a better blowjob BUT it's for a guy who has never giver back a moment's pleasure in return, has never gone down on her despite the fact that she's interested in improving her blowjob techniques, that's what I would consider slutty,

A girl who is straight forward about what she wants and foes for it- by the way, I'm not saying or implying that is your motive- is doing nothing shameful.

What Guys Said 15

• This is all the rage in China, and with slim legs, it's quite,, fulfilling? But no one would ever say slutty, unless they are jealous of how you look!!! Where are you located, are people mostly Confederate?

• "Every sexy thing is not slutty"
    If a person calls you a slut for this then either she's jealous or he's feeling pity that he could not get you.

• It's definitely suggestive, sure. But I think thigh highs are cool as hell. If you feel comfortable with it, then I say go right ahead. Don't let accusations of 'Slutty' deter you from wearing what you like.

• Most guys will tell you the opposite... except perhaps if the skirt is to short and the belt of the thigh highs is constantly visible.
    That would probably look like "wearing the absolute minimum" so a little slutty.
    But in general, if my girl (I'm single for the moment) would wear skirts and dresses to just above the knee and tight highs I'd be a happy guy :-)

• depends...
    I dont like when girls try too hard for the school girl look
    With the plaid skirt and stuff, come on its not Halloween!

It depends how you act while wearing it, i know girls that can make pajamas look sexy lol!

just keep doing you, i dont think its slutty

• a clothing won't make you a slut basiclaly!

this!

• 0|0
  • It could be very sexy

• Maybe you put too makeup that makes you look more suggestive. dressing up according to the 'occasion' and 'audience' is the best strategy.

• They're fucking hot :)
    Not slutty at all

• If the skirts are a appropriate length I do not see how it would be slutty at all.

• actually i would strongly suggest to go bare legs with the skirts. but are you confident going bare legs in a skirt?

• Sexy... not slutty. You gotta have great legs though.

• It's not what you're wearing, it's how you're acting in what you're wearing. If you're acting slutty, you're going to be slutty

• Because it makes you think of a stripper/prostitute

What Girls Said 8

• Well... It depends. It can look good on skinny/thin legs.
    Do not try it if your thighs are average or chubby. It can look quite distasteful.

• It all depends on how you carry yourself and if you let guys think it's okay to look at you or speak to you a certain way. I never understood how that looks slutty when it covers up more skin than just wearing a skirt or pair of shorts alone -_-

• It's cute, flirty, fun and sexy!

• It accentuates your thighs and what's between your legs basically...

• You have to be veeeeery cute to not look slutty with that kind of style. I think it looks really good on cute women.

• 0|0
  • super cute! (:

• skanky fucking bitch
    hahaha