What are guys favorite eye color on girls?

my sister keeps putting her self down because she doesn't like her eye color and she thinks she will never get a boyfriend

• i doesn't matter what eye color
    43% (9)32% (6)38% (15)Vote
  • blue
    14% (3)21% (4)18% (7)Vote
  • green
    10% (2)32% (6)20% (8)Vote
  • brown
    24% (5)11% (2)18% (7)Vote
  • hazel
    9% (2)4% (1)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• basically i like all colors!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Doesn't really matter, if she's cute.
    But I do like being able to see girls pupils dilate when they get emotional.

2|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Ha it really doesn't matter. It seems if you really like someone you will love their eyes. They will sparkle haha I have green eyes and my gf has hazel but it definitely was not something I noticed for a while because it didn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes can be the most striking to look at. But honestly, I' date a girl with any eye color, I barely notice it as a feature anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman's eyes are one of her best features in my opinion. I really like green or hazel but any color is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't really matter, but I can be a sucker for blue eyes. Green can be really nice too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel. My girlfriend has hazel eyes. I love them. They are so pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever God gifted us is superb. There is no question of like and dislike. Natural thing are always beautiful.

2|0
    0|0
  • Green, but that's because I prefer redheads, typically redheads have green eyes, and redheads look awesome in green clothing too

1|0
    0|0
    • Not all redheads have green eyes I have green eyes but I'm a Burnett

• Show All
    • Yes I did sorry damn you're mean

• My gf is a redhead and has hazel eyes... But I get what you mean. Most redheads have light colored eyes.

What Girls Said 5

• I have yet to here a grown a** man say, and I quote, "Oh she had an ugly eye color, man!!! NOT WORTH IT!!!"

You will not come across a shallow guy that would jeopardize a potentially successful relationship for merely an eye color. If so, he's not for you!! CAN I GET AN AMEN? lol I hope I helped. I wish your sister good luck!! 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think eye color matters enough to be a deal breaker haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to assume blue (or maybe green) is at the top and brown is at the bottom... as always.
    I don't see the point in this, it just makes people feel bad about themselves

0|0
    1|0
  • What colour are her eyes then?

0|1
    1|0
  • Well I really like brown eyes on guys. But the eye color isn't the most important thing!

1|0
    0|0