I dont have a style?

I observe that girls at my age has their own styles and I wear everything that I find in my closet. I dont have a style. Noone can say that Im stylish or cool. I want to buy some clothes from zara and recreate my wardrobe but I dont know where to start. Its really expensive to buy all the clothes at the same time. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a style that you feel comfortable wearing, something that emobodies you, than go shopping

Find similar styles at cheaper places
    I found a nice v-neck long sleeves at uni-qlo for $20 when calvin had a similar design for $35

be patient and diligent

Get 3 new outfits and slowly build on those...
    i really need a new a wardrobe to!

What Guys Said 1

• Get some clothes comfortable for you n suits your personality 😊 just be creative 😊 for your style...

What Girls Said 4

• It's hard to find an individual "style" these days as everything in the shops I see when I go are the same clothes that all the girls seem to wear like its uniform these days haha. Look around or think about what kind of stuff you like, online shopping is always a great idea as there is so much more variety out there to find your ultimate wardrobe. You don't need to feel like you don't have the same style as everyone else honey it's about what you feel comfortable and happy wearing , i on one hand don't have much of a stylish wardrobe I prefer my clothes just plain jeans plain shirt and I do love my band shirts and shirts with cats on them haha. Only fancy clothes I have is for going out which is hardly ever

• It's okay if you don't have a style! I don't either I just wear what I think is cute

• Apparently i'm not stylish either, I have no clue in what Zara is.

• I helped someone else with this before, so see if you like any of the styles I suggested for her.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1318698-im-trying-to-make-or-create-a-different-style-but-know-any-fashion